Chapter 34: Wound

Yan Mu wanted to run subconsciously, but her motor nerves were really not good. As soon as she opened her legs, she tripped over the dead branches in the grass.

However, it was also considered a mistake, she was able to escape the bite of a wild wolf.

She raised her head and shouted with all her strength: "Yu Yuan! Run!"

The teenager who was frantically looking for someone not far away froze, then turned to look at her.

Yan Mu didn't know what Yu Yuan was thinking now.

She just wants Yu Yuan to live.

If Yu Yuan loses her life, even if the mission fails, she will not be able to live alone.

But if Yu Yuan went to the village to move rescue soldiers, even if she was bitten by the wolf with only one breath, as long as there is Yu Yuan's kiss, she will be able to come back to life again.

Yan Mu's eyes widened, seeing Yu Yuan not only not fleeing, but also running towards her, suddenly feeling anxious.

"Yu Yuan! Leave me alone, run quickly!"

Yan Mu only felt a flower in front of her, and then she sank. The wild wolf had already fallen on her.

The wolf's claws were very pointed, and the top hook pierced the clothes and nailed it to Yan Mu's back.

Yan Mu sighed in pain, tears streaming out subconsciously.

Her sight was dominated by wild wolf fur, and the tip of her nose was lingering with the unique stench of wild beasts.

The breath of a wild beast sprayed on the back of her neck, and Yan Mu froze in place, not daring to move.

The corner of his eye swept across the white teeth of the wild beast, Yan Mu saw the wild wolf open its mouth, ready to bite at her neck.

She paled and closed her eyes tightly.

A few moments of warmth splashed on her face, followed by a disgusting smell of blood.

"Yan Mu, it's okay." A familiar voice sounded from above, with a hint of unnoticeable tremor at the end.

Yan Mu tentatively opened his eyes.

Yu Yuan's chest rose and fell violently, and there seemed to be fire burning in his dark eyes.

I saw Yu Yuan stepping on the wolf's back with one foot, grabbing the wolf's hair in one hand, and holding a dagger in the other.

The dagger was stuck in the wolf's throat, and the blade was almost completely submerged in the flesh.

It's hard to imagine how much effort Yu Yuan used when he stabbed.

After Yan Mu crawled out from under the wolf, Yu Yuan let go of the foot on the wolf's back.

He drew out the dagger slightly, then kicked the wolf away.

Along with Yu Yuan's movements, a large amount of blood splashed on Yu Yuan's body.

Yu Yuan wiped the blood from his face, then squatted down and made a few knives on the wolf.Yan Mu squatted aside, and it took a while to get over.

She turned her head and looked at the **** teenager.

"Didn't I let you go quickly?"

Yan Mu didn't know what kind of expression to use to face Yu Yuan, and could only put out an ugly smile stiffly.

The young man wiped the dagger clean in silence, put it back on the belt around his waist, and then covered it with his clothes.

The clothes are loose, so that the outline of the dagger is no longer visible.