Chapter 44: Leave

"Ah, sorry." Yan Mu hurriedly apologized.

In the sun, the pale-skinned teenager was almost transparent, and his was like obsidian, shining with a little light.

Yu Yuan's appearance caused a great visual impact on Yan Mu, and Yan Mu suddenly felt guilty.

The boy’s skin was very white, and the sun was toxic in summer, and his neck, cheeks, and nose were already flushed after a while.

Yan Mu took out the veil and wiped his sweat, worryingly: "Doesn't it hurt? Shouldn't it be peeling in the sun for a while?"

Yu Yuan remembered the scene he had seen before, and his heart moved slightly.

He wanted to be blown up a long time ago.

When someone else’s child knocks, the mother always blows with a distressed look.

But his mother hated him, even if he bumped, she just stared at it coldly.

Yan Mu had no choice but to face the boy's aegyo. She looked at the boy's red neck, and resignedly stepped forward and blew Yu Yuan's neck.

The gentle breath was sprinkled on the neck, numb and cold, and Yu Yuan felt itchy in his heart.

Together with the nausea surging in the stomach, it disappeared without a trace.

Yu Yuan smiled contentedly.

"Does it still hurt?" Yan Mu asked.

"It doesn't hurt anymore." Yu Yuan shook his head and rode the hot railroad. "Amu said he wants to accompany me to digest."

"Okay, accompany you." Yan Mu said helplessly.

It just so happens that she also has business to do.

The teenager took her hand and walked side by side on the country road.

Everyone in the village was frightened by the scene that day, and there was no one on the lively trail.

It was as if there were only two of them in the world.

Yan Mu and Yu Yuan didn't like these villagers. They didn't look at them with strange eyes. Instead, they were calm and at ease.

It is Yu Yuan, squinting, lazily and cozy like a cat.

"Yu Yuan, we are leaving in a few days. Do you want to see a place in the village?" Yan Mu asked.

"...I want to see Mr.." Yu Yuan said in silence for a while.

"Well, sir takes care of us so much, we are going to see it." Yan Mu said: "Unfortunately, there is nothing to give away. It is always bad to go empty-handed."

After all, she saw that the wild flowers on the side of the road were blooming well, so she stopped and picked some.Purple lisianthus, small white daisies, pink-white wild lilies, fragrant wild gardenias, and some little flowers that cannot be named.

Yan Mu was picking flowers among the flowers, while Yu Yuan watched behind her.

Time seems to have stopped, and this moment is exceptionally beautiful.

Yu Yuan knew that such a quiet time was not much, so he cherished it very much.

The girl suddenly turned her head, her bright smile was even more dazzling than the sun.

"What flowers does Yu Yuan like? I will make an exclusive bouquet for Yu Yuan." Yan Mu said with a grin.

Because she didn't like contact with people in the village, she seldom went out, and she didn't even find that Xia Hua had bloomed so splendidly.