Chapter 62: Open

EN

MTLNovel

Home » The Yandere's Kiss Extends My Life YKEML » Chapter 62: Open [VIP]

The Yandere's Kiss Extends My Life Chapter 62: Open [VIP]

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Time flies, time flies.

Unknowingly, it was the day when the bookstore opened.

Custom clothes and jewelry have been delivered.

Yan Mu carefully traced his eyebrows at the bronze mirror, and it was extremely rare that he wanted to dress himself up.

She did not wear a pink dress today, but a big red dress.

In order to match the red, the jewelry she wears on her head is also mainly gold.

After Yan Mu finished drawing his eyebrows, he picked up a box of lipstick.

Lipstick of this era is packed in a small porcelain dish. When using it, you need to dip some of it with your hands, and then apply it evenly on your lips.

Yan Mugang was about to put on his mouth fat, and found a person standing faintly behind him in the bronze mirror.

It's Yu Yuan.

I don't know how long he stood there and watched.

Yan Mu turned around, and when Yu Yuan saw her dress clearly, a flash of surprise flashed in his eyes.

Yan Mu's skin was already pale, and wearing a big red dress, she looked even more white than Xuexue, with picturesque eyebrows.

The jewels swayed, ringing jingle bells, and at first glance it looked like a fairy walking off the painting.

Yu Yuan knew that Yan Musheng looked good, but he didn't expect that she would look so good after dressing up.

For a moment, he didn't even want Yan Mu to go out.

He pursed his lips, trying to suppress the emotions in his heart.

Seeing Yu Yuan staring at her for a long while without speaking, Yan Mu couldn't help feeling a little nervous.

She stood up, came to Yu Yuan and turned around.

"Doesn't it look good for me to dress like this?" Yan Mu was still holding the small dish of fat in his hand.

The girl's apricot eyes were bright, and she wore a red dress, like a burning flame, which burned deep into Yu Yuan's heart.

Yu Yuan didn't dare to look at the girl again.

He blew down his eyes and said dumbly: "It looks good."

But the girl didn't seem to want to let him go so easily.

Yan Mu leaned over and asked with a smile, "Then help me see if my eyebrows are crooked."

With that, she leaned a little closer to Yu Yuan.

too close.

Yu Yuan raised his eyes.

The pretty face of the girl was so close at hand, Yu Yuan didn't even dare to breathe hard, for fear of shocking the girl.

He looked at the girl carefully, and said, "It's not crooked, it's pretty."

"That's good, I haven't drawn my eyebrows for a long time, so I'm worried about drawing crookedly." Yan Mu's tone couldn't help being a little bit coquettish.