Chapter 49: Possessive

49: Possessive [VIP]
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Master?" Xiao Er was uncomfortable when Yu Yuan's sharp eyes saw him, "Master, the buns and steamed buns are all wrapped up, right?"

He repeated it again.

"...Hmm." Yu Yuan said lightly

Xiao Er took a sigh of relief and quickly took the oil paper to wrap the buns and steamed buns.

He wrapped the things and handed them to Yu Yuan.

Yu Yuan still stared at Xiao Er.

Xiao Er was numb when he was seen, and said with a smile: "Master, but what else is there?"

Yu Yuan retracted his gaze and said coldly: "Have you ever seen a girl?"

"What girl?" Xiao Er thought that Yu Yuan had been staring at him before because he was embarrassed to ask. He suddenly felt relieved and a little smile on his face: "Little ones must know everything."

"A very beautiful girl, wearing a pink dress, apricot eyes and peach cheeks, her black hair like clouds." After Yu Yuan said, he looked up at Xiao Er's expression.

"Oh! There is one, feed the fish at the door." Xiao Er smiled and said, "Miss Yan is beautiful. I am responsible for soliciting guests at the door. There are so many guests going from north to south. A beauty like Miss Yan is a symbol. It's rare."

As soon as the voice fell, he noticed that the sitting young man's eyes were not good.

"...Master, did the little one say something wrong?" Xiao Er asked cautiously.

"She told you everything about her last name?" Yu Yuan looked gloomy.

Xiao Er felt a coolness in his back for no reason.

The man in front of him was too strange.

Is it because you want to plot against Miss Yan?

Thinking of this, Xiao Er's eyes when looking at Yu Yuan also became wary.

"This master, Miss Yan said that she decided to kiss her." The little Er said nonsense.

Miss Yan is a nice person, and she is very amiable when talking to him, she doesn't have the temperament of Missy.

And Yan Mu and his sister are about the same age, so Xiao Er subconsciously defends Yan Mu.

Unexpectedly, as soon as the voice fell, the young man in front of him couldn't stretch himself.

"...Dating?" The boy lowered his head, and his finger joints holding the cup turned white.

His hands seemed to be trembling slightly, and the load quickly calmed down.

"Who is it?" The young man slowly raised his head, his expression calm and strange, and the crazy color in his eyes spread arbitrarily.

"This..." Xiao Er was in trouble.Yan Mu hadn't talked about marriage at all. This was a lie he made up because of his fear of the juvenile's unruly plot.

Xiao Er remembered the figure behind Yan Mu yesterday, and said casually: "She said that her fiance was the person who was with her yesterday."

Follow Yan Mu?

Why doesn't he know?

How dare to get close to Yan Mu under his nose...

Yu Yuan's eyes turned red, almost crushing the teacup.

"What does that man look like?" Yu Yuan's imposing aura, watching Xiao Er in a cold sweat.

"It was very late when he and Miss Yan came back yesterday. I only saw the man wearing grey clothes." Xiao Er trembled.