Chapter 22: Kiss

Uploader's Note :
Here u are the first kiss!! (◠‿・)—☆
and although it's late but Husband here is a teacher ,i don't know why the machine translate it as a husband but maybe the Chinese Hanzi is similiar 🤷🏻‍♀️

In the afternoon, Yan Mu and Yu Yuan had just arrived at the school when they heard a loud voice saying bad things about her and Yu Yuan.

"Have you seen? That wild species is unlucky. Whoever is with him is unlucky. Yan Mu is an example!" That voice was one of the students with the best grades in the school, and Yan Mu remembered that he was called Fat Tuesday.

"No, today Yan Mu didn't even have his textbooks." Another student echoed, "I have persuaded Yan Mu a long time ago, saying that Yu Yuan is a disaster star, and Yan Mu won't listen to whoever is unlucky."

The classroom was talking in a mess, laughing and making a mess.

She caught a glimpse of being stagnant towards Yu Yuan by her side, and suddenly felt that things were not good.

Out of the protection of the young boy's mental health, Yan Mu pulled Yu Yuan's sleeves, trying to pull Yu Yuan away.

It's a pity that she is too weak, and she tugged for a while and didn't move.

Yu Yuan stood still like a mountain, with no intention of moving away.

"Let's go," Yan Mu said in a low voice, "It's a bad idea to stay here."

"Where are you going?" Yu Yuan looked cold.

"This..." Yan Mu got stuck all of a sudden.

Indeed, the entire private school is just such a classroom, where can she and Yu Yuan go?

…Can’t walk home again, right?

Seeing that Yan Mu had stopped speaking, Yu Yuan took a step forward and slammed the classroom door open.

Bright light poured out, and the chattering voice in the classroom seemed to have been pressed by the pause button, and the sound was muted in an instant.

Yu Yuan stepped out and walked into the house without changing his face.

Looking around, the students were either shocked or disgusted.

But for some reason, no one in the classroom dared to speak anymore.

Yu Yuan sneered and turned to look at Yan Mu.

"It's hot outside, come in quickly."The coldness of talent still remained on his face, but the ink-colored eyes became much softer when he saw Yan Mu.

For a moment, Yan Mu seemed to feel that she had seen the right future.

The ruthless official who stood in the court, under one person and above 10,000.

But the eyes were refocused, and the person in front of him was clearly only a thin and weak boy.

This boy was still trembling and crying in front of her last night.

Today, he held up his not strong chest, and stood up amidst the ridicule of everyone.

It is like a plum blossom with residual snow in winter, sending out buds in spring; and like a little swimming fish, it becomes a whale riding the wind and waves.

Yu Yuan seems to have grown up.

Yan Mu was inexplicably relieved, she smiled sweetly at Yu Yuan, and came to the seat with Yu Yuan to sit down.

Since tomorrow is the Dragon Boat Festival holiday, after the husband came, he didn't talk about any knowledge points, but only emphasized the origin of the Dragon Boat Festival, customs, and some interesting facts about Qu Yuan.