Chapter 43: Borrow money

After Yan Mu thought it through, he felt a lot more stable in his heart.

She is leaving after completing the task, and it is impossible to accompany Yu Yuan all the time.

Yu Yuan just doesn't like her.

Yan Mu sat on the edge of the bed in a daze, and Yu Yuan stuck it up from his back.

"What is Amu thinking?" Yu Yuan asked softly.

"Nothing." Yan Mu pulled Yu Yuan away, then stood up and put on his shoes.

"The meal is almost ready, let's go and help." Yan Mu said.

Yu Yuan stared at Yan Mu for a while, and nodded when he saw that there was no unpleasant color on Yan Mu's face.

The kitchen is full of enthusiasm.

But Father Yan was not as busy as the two imagined. Instead, he rubbed his hands and watched.

It turned out that Chu Cong couldn't get used to the servants hiding nearby, and directly ordered those servants to come and help.

The house servants were busy in an orderly manner, and in a short while they produced a large table of dishes.

Yan Mu knew that the status of those domestic servants was not simple, but he didn't know if there were any cooks in them.

She tentatively took a bite of braised chicken.

The chicken is tender and melts in your mouth.

The meat is chopped into small pieces, covered with sauce, and the stew is extremely tasty.

This can be done much better than Father Yan!

Worthy of being a man in the palace.

Yan Mu sighed in his heart, and the chopsticks made it so fast.

She couldn't stop eating.

Yu Yuan was next to her, and Yan Mu gave him a quick leg.

"It's delicious! Try it." Yan Mu's eyes were as bright as stars.

Yu Yuan was stunned, and then slowly delivered the chicken to his mouth.

"This kid actually eats meat." A man sighed in surprise when he saw it. "When I was just doing errands, I couldn't see any meat for a whole month. This kid is okay."

He said so quietly that only Abu next to him heard it.

Abu remembered Chu Cong's order and glared at the man and said, "Qi Er, your Highness said that these things must be kept from Miss Yan. You'd better control your mouth and don't let Miss Yan hear them."

"I see." Qi Er picked up a steamed bun and drank it with chicken sauce with relish.

Abu was the leader of this small force, and Qi Er was the deputy leader of the small force, and the two of them were able to eat at the table.

The other eighteen men were not so lucky.

They can only wait eagerly and wait for them to finish eating.

Yu Yuan was afraid that Yan Mu would see her strangeness, and ate a large bowl of chicken with the end of his nausea.

"Oh, don't break your stomach when you eat so much." Yan Mu said worriedly.

"I want to grow taller quickly, so I have to eat more." Yu Yuan said.

After that, he took another bite of the bun, trying to suppress the nausea in his stomach.