Chapter 36: Squeeze out

Yu Yuan opened the door. On Tuesday, Fatty stood at the door holding a furry wolf skin.

On Tuesday, when he saw that it was Yu Yuan who opened the door, his face suddenly stiffened, and he thrust the wolf skin in his hand directly into Yu Yuan's arms, then turned his head and ran away.

"Fat Tuesday." A cold voice came from behind, like a frozen lake in winter.

Fat stopped unconsciously on Tuesday

He stood still, not daring to turn his head.

"You take it back." Yu Yuan stepped forward, catching up with the fat Tuesday.

He put the wolf skin back into the hands of Fat Tuesday.

"...Why?" Fatty gritted his teeth on Tuesday, "Do you hate me?"

Yu Yuan stood there without speaking, and sneered after a long time: "Is our relationship good?"

Fat Tuesday lowered his head in frustration.

Yu Yuan was right, he and Yu Yuan did not have any personal relationships.

Moreover, he has taken the lead in insulting Yu Yuan before.

Thinking about getting fat on Tuesday, I felt even more frustrated.

"I didn't see you in school today, so I was a little worried, so I took a lunch break to take a look." On Tuesday, Fatty clenched his hands and raised his head and said, "Yu Yuan, have you decided to ignore me in the future?"

His feelings for Yu Yuan are a bit complicated.

At first, he despised Yu Yuan like everyone else, thinking that Yu Yuan was just a lowly wild species. But later, Yu Yuan unexpectedly surpassed him in study, which made him start to look at Yu Yuan with admiration.

He also asked his husband unconvincedly. The husband said that the books Yu Yuan had read were several times the ones he had read.

And the books are so obscure, he can only understand half of them.

Since then, he has completely changed Yu Yuan.

He gave in and was convinced of the loss.

Out of guilt and admiration, he even wanted to make friends with Yu Yuan.

It looks like it's not working anymore.

On Tuesday, Fatty held the wolf skin, turned around and walked home with his head down.

He had just walked a few steps, and Yu Yuan's voice came from behind him.

"I don't accept wolf skins because of uncle, it has nothing to do with you."

On Tuesday, he got fat for a while, then turned his head quickly.

The morning light shines on the boy's face, the boy is like a god, his white skin is almost transparent in the sun.

"I just don't want you to misunderstand, but don't think too much."

After Yu Yuan said these words, he closed the door of the room without giving Fat Tuesday a chance to react.

His back was against the wooden door, listening to Tuesday's fat footsteps hovering outside the door, and then gradually walked away.

He lowered his eyes and then walked into the room.

***************

When he returned to the house, Yan Mu was already awake.

"Why did you wake up so soon?" Yu Yuan's tone softened a bit, with some worry in his eyes.