Chapter 50: Panic

Yan Mu slept in a daze.

She seemed to hear someone talking.

The young man beside her was stroking her hair and coaxing her to sleep.

In Yan Mu's impression, her mother coaxed her to sleep in this way when she was young.

I don't know what happened to my mother.

She is an only child, and her father died of illness when she was very young.

Mother raised her up by herself.

If mother knew that she was missing, she would go crazy in a hurry.

Miss mom so much.

I really want to... go back.

Yan Mu frowned and drilled into that warm embrace.

A tear fell from the corner of his eyes and hit the back of Yu Yuan's hand.

"Mom..." Yan Mu whispered softly.

Her voice was fragmented, and the words fell apart as soon as she spoke.

Only Yu Yuan was heard.

The boy's figure stagnated, and he looked down at the girl in his arms.

He understood that mother meant mother.

Yan Mu's mother seemed to have passed away very early.

Would a girl with such a bright smile cry and miss her mother at night?

Yu Yuan didn't know what a normal mother-child relationship was like.

But he knows that kind of longing.

The bond between him and his mother was not deep, and even tossing and turning after the death of his mother, he could not sleep.

Not to mention Yan Mu.

The character is so innocent and innocent, at first glance, he is a child loved by his parents.

Perhaps it was this kind of childhood experience that was diametrically opposed to him that had a fatal attraction for Yu Yuan.

He is a moth fighting the fire, and Yan Mu is the only light in the night.

Yu Yuan lowered his eyes and patted the girl's back lightly.

"Don't be afraid, Amu, I'm here." He said these words repeatedly.

The other three people in the carriage watched and murmured secretly.

"Your Majesty, Yu Yuan is too precious to Miss Yan." Qi Er felt very sad, "In our camp, if there is a big man who lives in nightmare, I will just slap it down and slap him up."

"Qi Er, Miss Yan is Yu Yuan's sweetheart, so she is naturally different." Abu said in disapproval.

"Qi Er." Chu Cong also patted Qi Er's shoulder, and exclaimed: "That's why you can't marry a wife."

"Qi Er, you should learn from Yu Yuan." Abu also agreed.

"..." Qi was speechless.

The speed of the carriage is much faster than that of the ox cart.

When Yan Mu opened his eyes again, he could obviously feel that the oncoming wind had dried out a lot.

Her head is groggy, and her neck is sore from keeping a posture for a long time.

Yan Mu straightened up while Yu Yuan was reading.

Hearing the movement beside him, Yu Yuan hurriedly put down his book.