Chapter 9: Touch

Yu Yuan and Yan Mu are about the same age, and Yan's father originally had pity for Yu Yuan.

So Yan Mu just mentioned that Father Yan enthusiastically took Yu Yuan to take medicine.

When the medicine is finished, the rabbit is almost ready to stew.

The rain shook the sky outside, the candlelight inside the house was soft, and the meat was fragrant.

Father Yan looked at Yan Mu lovingly: "You girls eat more, you've lost weight recently."

"Have you?" Yan Mu squeezed his face and smiled: "I still think my face has gained weight recently."

In fact, Yan Mu knew that she was almost 10% thinner, and knew that her face was not fat, but swollen.

Her body is getting worse and worse, she must kiss Yu Yuan quickly.

Yan Mu anxiously took a bite of the yellow rice dumpling.

"Stupid girl." Father Yan shook his head, the worry in his eyes became more obvious.

Father Yan picked up a piece of rabbit meat and placed it in Yan Mu's bowl, "Come on, eat some meat."

Yan Mu pretended not to notice Yan's father's concern, and smiled at Yan's father.

Yu Yuan looked at all of this blankly, and his chopsticks turned pale.

Such a warm home, such a kind father, he couldn't even think of it.

Perhaps in a quiet night, in an unknown dream, he smiled brightly like Yan Mu.

He stared at Yan Mu blankly, many pictures flashed in his mind, and finally clenched his hands in embarrassment.

The nail pierced into the palm, blunt pain.

Yan Muzheng wanted to take a bite of rabbit meat, but saw Yu Yuanzheng looking at her in a daze.

What happened to Yu Yuan?

Yan Mu looked at a loss, then she lowered her head, looked at the rabbit meat in her bowl, and suddenly realized it.

She only thought that Yu Yuan wanted to eat but was embarrassed to pin it, so she smiled at Yu Yuan, "Yu Yuan, this is the rabbit you brought, and the first bite should be yours."

After all, she gave the rabbit meat to Yu Yuan.

Yu Yuan's expression was stagnant, as if he didn't expect Yan Mu to notice him, let alone that Yan Mu would pick up food for himself.Father Yan also noticed this afterwards, he smiled a little embarrassedly, and apologized: "Yes, that's right. You sent this rabbit, so you should have the first bite."

Father Yan is accustomed to the only two people at home, Yan Mu and him, so he neglected Yu Yuan in a subconscious way.

Yu Yuan pursed his lips, and was about to say rejection, but was interrupted by Yan Mu.

"Come on, eat a yellow rice and vegetable dumpling, my father made it delicious." Yan Mu took another vegetable dumpling and went over.

With Yu Yuan's autistic character, if she didn't give Yu Yuan food, Yu Yuan was afraid that she would keep staring at her.

Yu Yuan lowered his eyes and stared at the food in the bowl for a long time before he picked it up and ate slowly.

In fact, Yan's father's cooking skills are very ordinary. Due to the lack of seasoning, the rabbits are even a bit fishy.

But fortunately, the rabbits were fresh, and the three of them ate with relish.

Yan Mu hadn't eaten meat for a long time. He was very greedy for meat. After eating four pieces in a row, he wanted to eat it again.