Chapter 42: Intimacy

"Why should I find an errand for you?" Chu Cong still looked like a fool, "Do you have any skills?"

"...No." The boy's eyes were deep.

"Or can you do what others can't do for me?" Chu Cong asked with a smile.

After bowing his head in silence for a long time, Yu Yuan raised his head and said lightly: "I have this life."

Chu Cong's expression was slightly stagnant, and then he stood up straight.

For an instant, many questions flashed in Chu Cong's heart.

But after seeing Yu Yuan's firm eyes, those problems were all stuck in his throat, unable to speak.

"To do things for the royal family, we must first be cruel." Chu Cong said sternly.

Yu Yuan looked at Chu Cong coldly, and said, "What do you want me to do?"

Chu Cong pointed to the leading man, and tentatively said: "You follow Abu, and get rid of all the people who have just offended me. Then I will point you to an errand."

Dispose of...

Yu Yuan lowered his eyes.

The blood of just now appeared in his mind again.

And Yan Mu's face.

Such a good girl should be carefully held in the palm of her hand.

Rather than suffer in such a poor country.

He wants no one to insult Yan Mu.

Yu Yuan closed his eyes and let out a long sigh of relief.

He opened his eyes and said "OK" to Chu Cong.

**************

Yan Mu was packing things in the house.

The family is poor, and she and Yan's father don't have much.

After only cleaning up for one morning, she was almost finished.

There are two bags of white flour and seven or eight chickens in the house.

These things are not easy to handle, Yan Mu and Yan's father discussed it and decided to eat them directly.

As soon as she walked out of the house, she saw Yu Yuan walk in with a cold face.

"Yu Yuan?"

Yan Mu stopped to say hello, but sensitively smelled a hint of fishy anger.

"On your body..." She looked at Yu Yuan in confusion.

Yu Yuan was slightly stagnant, and then leaned over to avoid Yan Mu.

"What's the matter?" Yu Yuan asked dumbly.

"Do you know how many of Chu Cong's servants are in total?" Yan Mu asked.

Yu Yuan's condition seems to be very poor.

Yan Mu was a little but hearted about him.

Yu Yuan raised his head abruptly when he heard the words, and emotions that Yan Mu couldn't understand flashed in his dark eyes.

There was a strand of hair sticking to the corner of his mouth, and Yan Mu subconsciously seemed to remove it for him.But Yu Yuan didn't turn his head around and dodge abruptly, and took a step back.

Yan Mu's hand stopped in midair.

"...What's the matter with you?" Yan Mu asked worriedly.

Yu Yuan looked at Yan Mu for a long while, and saw that Yan Mu looked open, not as if he knew something.