Chapter 54: Wangpu

EN

MTLNovel

Home » The Yandere's Kiss Extends My Life YKEML » Chapter 54: Wangpu[VIP]

The Yandere's Kiss Extends My Life Chapter 54: Wangpu[VIP]

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"How come you, you?" Yan Mu couldn't laugh or cry.

"I ran out crying yesterday, and then I ran into Qi Er." Huaping said with some embarrassment: "He was urged to get married by his mother at home and came to hide quietly in the mansion."

"Then what?" Yan Mu's gossip soul awakened.

"Qi Er comforted me, saying that I look great in pink." Hua Ping said shyly: "He also ate the dishes I made."

"In short, I think it's better to have the same two." Hua Ping emphasized.

She wanted to say something more, but saw that Yu Yuan had already looked over coldly.

Huaping shrank, stammered and said goodbye to Yan Mu quickly, and then left in a panic.

Yan Mu turned his head to look at Yu Yuan, only to see that Yu Yuan had recovered to an obedient appearance at some point.

"Did you bully others yesterday?" Yan Mu twisted Yu Yuan lightly.

"No." Yu Yuan looked innocent, "I don't like her again, so it's better to refuse her altogether."

So Yu Yuan's way of rejecting confession by others is to simply say that others are ugly?

The corners of Yan Mu's mouth twitched slightly.

She knew Yu Yuan's personality, so she was too lazy to reason with Yu Yuan, turned around and left.

Yu Yuan followed from behind, closely following Yan Mu.

"Amu, is the sleep aid yesterday still useful?" Yu Yuan tentatively asked.

"Very good, no dreams all night." Yan Mu said casually.

Yu Yuan observed Yan Mu for a long while, and saw that Yan Mu had no memory of what happened last night, which made him relieved.

The two went out of the house together.

The streets of Kyoto were really lively, and Yan Mu bought a lot of food and watched as he ate them.

She has two purposes for going out this time.

One is to do market research to see what types of novels are sold in Kyoto bookstores; the other is to find a bustling place to sell books in a store.

Yan Mu and Yu Yuan looked at several bookstores, and they all sold serious imperial examination books.

Occasionally there are a few entertaining books, but most of them are local chronicles introducing local customs.

After a few flips, Yan Mu lost interest.

This kind of local history can only be read as an information book in the early stage of her new article.

People's entertainment in this era is really scarce, and even novels only have these themes.

After Yan Mu finished reading, he basically knew it in his heart.

After figuring out the types of books in the competing bookstores, Yan Mu started looking for stores.

Because the big boss Chu Cong is backing her back, she doesn't have to think about funding at all when looking at the shop this time.

Wherever it is prosperous, Yan Mu will look for it.