Chapter 45: Shyness

"I made a deal with him." Yan Mu tried to calm the boy's emotions.

This bullock cart is relatively small, so it just happened to have only two of them in it.

In the car, there is a shed that can block the sight of the outside world, so Yan Mu and Yu Yuan don't have to worry about others when talking.

"What deal?" Yu Yuan was taken aback, then looked at Yan Mu worriedly.

Yan Mu looked at Yu Yuan as if he was facing an enemy, and couldn't help but gently held the young man's hand.

"Don't worry." Yan Mu rubbed his finger against Yu Yuan's palm, "Chu Cong bought my manuscript, and I asked him to advance part of the manuscript fee."

"I haven't dared to tell you before, because I'm afraid you will think too much." Yan Mu said with some embarrassment, "Actually, I want to redeem your mother's belongings."

Yu Yuan has the self-esteem of a teenager.

Yan Mu knew that Yu Yuan wanted to redeem his mother's belongings, but he had no money.

If Yu Yuan wants to redeem it, he can only borrow money from Chu Cong.

Yan Mu didn't want to see her teenager, because of this kind of thing, he bowed his head to others.

So, let her come to the matter of lowering her head to borrow money.

But on the other hand, she was too poisoned by domestic TV dramas, for fear that Yu Yuan would be like the hero in the TV drama, feeling that her behavior is unnecessary and tramples on the dignity of men.

Thinking of this, Yan Mu looked at Yu Yuan nervously.

Yu Yuan lowered his head and said nothing.

He suddenly released Yan Mu's hand and turned his head to the side.

Yan Mu's heart tightened, and he looked at the young man's back curled up into a ball with some helplessness.

"Are you angry?" she asked cautiously.

The teenager ignored her.

Yan Mu thought for a while, then moved to the boy's side.

"If you are angry, then I won't do extra things in the future." Yan Mu coaxed softly.

"...Amu." The boy lowered his head, and then muffled out after a long time, "You are still as stupid as before."

"...Why are you scolding me!" Yan Mu was caught off guard by Yu Yuan.

She wasn't happy anymore.

She moved her fart/share, and was about to stay away from Yu Yuan, but was hugged by the boy.

Yan Mu was pulled into the arms of the boy.

The boy hugged her, like a child holding his beloved toy.Yu Yuan buried his head in the socket of her neck, rubbing constantly.

"Amu is the best." Yu Yuan deeply inhaled the sweet fragrance, muttering to himself, "I like Amu the most."

The hand pinching the waist unconsciously used force, as if to rub the girl in front of her into the blood.

Yan Mu was a little bit painful being pinched by Yu Yuan.

Her body is starting to weaken again, and she has to find a time to continue her life.

"Um..." Yu Yuan hugged too tightly, and Yan Mu couldn't breathe, "Take it lightly."

She stretched out her hand and gently pushed the boy's chest.