Chapter 23: Healthy

Yu Yuan felt very hot.

He doesn't know how to drink, but Yan Mu said that drinking realgar wine on the Dragon Boat Festival can avoid the five poisons, so he drank it.

After drinking, he felt very hot on his body.

The summer night was sultry, and it took him a long time to fall asleep.

In his dream, he seemed to have traveled through the distant time and space and saw his mother.

Mother wore luxurious brocade, and her beautiful face was full of melancholy.

She leaned against the window, watching the egret catching fish in the river.

After hearing the movement, she turned around.

The moment he saw him, those beautiful eyes similar to him were suddenly full of disgust.

He couldn't help but want to retreat, but found that he had become a five-year-old child in his dream, opened his hands uncontrollably, and ran towards his mother.

Mother looked at him indifferently, and then pushed him away in disgust.

"Stay away, you calamity." He heard his mother say so.

The thunder struck, and the rain was torrential.

The sound of the rain filled his ears, and then the picture quickly changed, and he saw Yan Mu.

Yan Mu held his umbrella and waved at him in the rain.

He couldn't tell whether it was a reality or a dream, and he hesitated for a moment before running towards Yan Mu.

The moment he ran to Yan Mu, Yan Mu's face turned pale, and he coughed up a stream of blood fiercely.

He wanted to go to Yan Mu madly, but seemed to be blocked by a transparent barrier.

His mother's voice seemed to linger in his ears—"Stay away, you calamity."

His eyes were cracking, and he watched Yan Mu wither like a flower.

The rain ran across his face, and there was a itch in his face.

"No—" He wanted to shout, but he could only groan/groan from his nose.

He knew that he seemed to be a nightmare.

But the dream was so clear, and it scared him.

His heart was beating like thunder, and his body couldn't stop shaking.

At this moment, Yan Mu's voice seemed to be on the far shore, and it seemed to be in the ears.

"...Yu Yuan?"

Yan Mu's voice seemed to have a magical power, which could calm his impetuous heart instantly.

The mother's voice also disappeared, replaced by the sweet fragrance on Yan Mu's body.

In a daze, something soft seemed to touch his lips.

Afterwards, he seemed to hear Yan Mu Chang's sigh of relief.

Eyelashes trembled slightly, Yu Yuan struggled to open his eyes.He just woke up with a hazy mist in his eyes.

The slight footsteps rustled and remembered, he raised his head vigilantly, but saw Yan Mu walk into the room touching the dark.

Yan Mu just got up at night?

Yu Yuan was a little at a loss.

He unconsciously reached out to touch his lips.