Chapter 58: Injured

EN

MTLNovel

Home » The Yandere's Kiss Extends My Life YKEML » Chapter 58: Injured [VIP]

The Yandere's Kiss Extends My Life Chapter 58: Injured [VIP]

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The person who was thinking day and night was beside him, but Yu Yuan couldn't sleep anymore.

He was lying flat on the bed, the tip of his nose was full of the sweet smell of Yan Mu.

He rolled over and embraced the girl with his back to him.

The girl's body became stiff, and it seemed that her breathing was quick.

Yu Yuan curled his lips slightly, pretending that he didn't know, and held the girl tighter.

The autumn night was slightly cool, and Yan Mu's back was pressed against Yu Yuan's chest, as if leaning against a large stove.

Yan Mu couldn't bear the heat source, and deliberately closed his eyes and pretended to sleep.

She seemed to hear Yu Yuan's chuckle.

"There were many nights when I lay alone under the night sky, with the sky as a seat and the floor, thinking about what Amu was doing." Yu Yuan suddenly said: "There are people I don't know all around, what I thought was what I did before. The only thing that I dare not think about is you."

Yan Mu turned his back to Yu Yuan and slowly opened his eyes to listen.

"When I think of Amu with me, Amu and I are in the same time and space, looking at the same moon, it is not so unbearable." Yu Yuan buried his head in her neck and said muffledly. NS.

"So Amu, can you hug me?" the boy pleaded.

He is like the most devout believer, waiting for his **** to bow his head.

His eyes were particularly bright at night, if Yan Mu turned his head at this time, he would definitely see the cunning and madness in the young man's eyes.

Yan Mu sighed lowly and turned to face Yu Yuan.

Yu Yuan pressed down the corners of his mouth, and his face was still fragile and frightened.

In the darkness, the two looked at each other.

The wing is not big, the bed is naturally not big, the two are almost face to face.

Yan Mu's breath spread softly on Yu Yuan's face.

Yu Yuan restrained the urge to kiss her.

Yan Mu moved into Yu Yuan's arms and found a comfortable position to hug him.

"You still have a task tomorrow, go to sleep." She whispered.

"Yeah." Yu Yuan's eyes flickered slightly, and he closed his eyes obediently.

He remembered Yan Mu's stolen kiss the past few times.

Will Amu secretly kiss him tonight?

Yu Yuan looked forward to it inexplicably.

On the moon, the night is getting darker.

Yu Yuan lay on Yan Mu's side, breathing smoothly and calmly, as if he had fallen asleep.

But Yan Mu remembered the thrill of stealing the kiss last time, and he hesitated for a while, not knowing how to start.

She stood up and leaned close to Yu Yuan's ear and whispered, "Yu Yuan, are you asleep?"