Chapter 2: Help me

In the afternoon, Qingshui Village was extremely quiet, only Xia Chan sang endlessly.

Zhang Liehu and Zhang Goudan both went to take a nap, and Yu Yuan was washing clothes in the yard alone.

This is the hottest time of summer, the sun is high in the sky, and the ground is turning up an invisible heat wave.

As punishment for breaking the bowls, Yu Yuan was not allowed to eat or wash clothes in the shade.

He was punished to kneel in the middle of the yard, exposed to the scorching sun, and had to wash the dirty clothes of Zhang Lihu and his son.

In the empty yard, there was only the sound of Yu Yuan scrubbing clothes.

The wound hurt so badly, the blood came out again, mixed with sweat to wet the clothes, and pressed tightly on Yu Yuan's body.

Yu Yuan's face became paler, but his back was still straight.

Yan Mu looked at everything through the gap in the low wall, and felt distressed.

According to the setting in the book, Yu Yuan is only sixteen years old now.

A modern sixteen-year-old boy is happily going to school with his schoolbag on his back.

And Yu Yuan, let alone going to school, even food and clothing are a problem.

When setting up the character, she just felt that setting Yu Yuan to counterattack from the bottom was very interesting, so she deliberately went into the miserable setting. At that time, she felt that anyway, Yu Yuan would be an extremely human minister in the future, and even the emperor would have to treat him respectfully. All the things he had in his youth were just to temper his xinxing.

Now, she realized that a sentence she typed randomly on the document was an indelible suffering in a teenager's life.

Even though Yu Yuan will be brilliant in the future, the injuries he has suffered are real.

Yan Mu held the yellow rice dumpling in his hand and stood blankly for a long time.

She secretly left the vegetable dumplings. For this, she only ate half full at noon.

For the sake of Yu Yuan's handsome face, Yan Muyouxin wanted to help Yu Yuan, but as the author, she knew Yu Yuan's temper very well.

It's impossible to pass the yellow rice dumplings to Yu Yuan directly. With Yu Yuan's prickly temper, most of them will not accept it, and even suspect that she has ulterior motives.

You have to find a way to take into account the self-esteem of teenagers.

It's a pity that this body is too bad, causing Yan Mu's brain to become sluggish.

She thought for a while and didn't think of a good way, so she walked out of the small courtyard slowly and squatted down on the road.

"Oh, it hurts. Come on." Yan Mu pretended to be in pain and shouted straight up his neck.

She looked into the yard expectantly, but saw Yu Yuan washing clothes indifferently, without even lifting her head.

Could it be that her voice is too soft? Yu Yuan didn't hear it?

Yan Mu hesitated, then increased the volume a bit.

"Is there anyone? My leg may be broken, can anyone help me?" Yan Mu squeezed out a few tears.

Her body was not good at all, those two tears hanging on the long eyelashes made Yan Mu's face pale and pitiful.

Yu Yuan continued to wash his clothes, and after a while, he stood up slowly.