Chapter 47: The third kiss

Yan Mu turned over and lay on the bed like a salted fish.

The young man's hands trembled slightly, and slowly lifted her profanity clothes from the bottom up.

The girl's waist is slender and her skin is fat, and there are two small and lovely waists.

It's a pity that near the spine, there is a **** spot.

Yu Yuan looked distressed.

He touched the black green lightly, and whispered, "Is it painful?"

"It hurts." Yan Mu gritted his teeth.

"I'll rub the medicine for you." Yu Yuan retracted his hand, got out of bed and took a bottle of safflower oil in his bag.

He unplugged the plug and poured a little on Wuqing.

The cold liquid dripped on the skin, and Yan Mu's body trembled unconsciously.

The slender waist was twisted, and the cute waist also shook.

Yu Yuan took a deep breath and held down the girl and said: "Don't move, you have to rub it up."

The warm fingertips rubbed slightly, and the smell of mint spread from the air.

That piece of skin seemed to be on fire. It was obviously rubbed by safflower oil. Not only did Yan Mu not feel cool, but he also felt a little hot.

She raised her head hard and reached out to hold Yu Yuan's hand rubbing the medicine.

"Okay, I've been kneading it long enough." She was flushed and her eyes were moist.

Her toes curled up for fear that Yu Yuan would give her medicine again, so she hid the foot that was kicking on the stool.

It is extremely rare for Yu Yuan to not notice Yan Mu's small movements, his body was slightly stagnant, he retracted his hand calmly, and then nodded.

He put away the safflower oil.

Yan Mu was afraid that the safflower oil might get on the clothes, so she left to hang on her stomach for a while.

She looked at Yu Yuan busy, and suddenly realized a very serious problem.

"Yu Yuan, what would happen if Dad knew we were sleeping in the same room?" she said anxiously.

The inn has just a few rooms, just in case she knows that she and Yu Yuan sleep together...

Yan Mu couldn't imagine the scene of the Shura Field.

"Uncle shouldn't know." Yu Yuan thought for a while and said seriously: "Uncle lives on the third floor, and we live on the second floor; and uncle always goes to bed early. When we came to the inn, he was afraid he would have fallen asleep."

Yan Mu frowned.

She still felt a little worried.

"It's okay. We will get up early tomorrow and check out in front of my uncle. He doesn't know that we will sleep in one room." Yu Yuan sat down beside Yan Mu.

The girl's black hair was like a cloud, although it had been wiped dry, it was still wet.

Yu Yuan remembered the way Yan Mu was combing his hair, then picked up the comb, and learned to comb Yan Mu's hair in a decent way.

When Yan Mu was taking a shower, he felt uncomfortable when he remembered that there was a man in the house.She made a quick decision, after washing her hair, she didn't even comb her, and then she got dressed and came out.

Yu Yuan combed the girl's hair carefully.

The winding black hair is like water grass on the bottom of the sea, entangled his whole person and his heart.