Chapter 31: The Second Kiss

Yan Mu didn't know how he escaped.

She stumbled across the woods and across the creek.

There were a pair of eyes in her mind.

It was a pair of red eyes.

Those eyes were bloodshot, as cruel and brutal as a wolf on a mass grave.

She seemed to see the beast tensed, with its white teeth ready to go.

But she was not afraid at all.

Because the beast kept her behind from beginning to end, and sent her out in the chaos.

She was well protected, it can be said that she was unharmed.

"Yu Yuan, Yu Yuan..." The girl ran with all her strength.

There was a faint **** gas in the throat, and the burning and painful lungs seemed to be being pulled hard.

Tears couldn't stop falling, because inertia dripped on the ground behind the girl, splashing dust.

Yan Mu gasped and panted. It was a short road, but she felt that she had ran for a long time.

"Father! Yu Yuan and Zhang Goudan are fighting!"

Yan Mu pushed open the courtyard door, grabbed the father Yan who had just come back and ran out.

"What?! What's the matter with you?" Father Yan was startled, then his face became serious.

"No, but Yu Yuan..." As soon as Yan Mu spoke, big tears fell.

Father Yan ran fast and took Yan Mu's body into consideration, so he decided to go and take a look first.

After he asked about the location, Yan Mu took a step forward.

Yan Mu stopped, holding the tree trunk and gasping for breath.

The heart was beating with overload, blood surged, and Yan Mu's eyes turned black for a while.

Her leg was also sore.

But Yan Mu was worried about Yu Yuan and didn't dare to delay for too long. After feeling a little better, he continued on his way.

When she passed, everything had fallen to the ground.

Zhang Goudan fell on the ground with his back to Yan Mu. Yu Yuan was holding Zhang Goudan's hatchet, covered in blood, as if he were a ghost coming out of hell.

His hair was soaked with blood and pressed against his forehead, and there were small drops of blood hanging on his eyelashes.

He saw Yan Mu coming, his expression stagnated.

Then silently threw away the hatchet in his hand.

Father Yan was inspecting Zhang Goudan's injuries, and when he saw Yan Mu, he hurriedly said, "Zhang Goudan passed out. There is nothing wrong with both of them. It's just that Zhang Goudan has a little bleeding and looks scary."

Yan Mu suddenly breathed a sigh of relief.Father Yan said again: "Father first sent Zhang Goudan to the village doctor, and later you will take Yu Yuan to the village doctor for examination."

After all, Father Yan took Zhang Goudan on his back and left.

For a while, only Yan Mu and Yu Yuan were left.

There was a puddle of blood on the ground, which looked terrifying.

Yan Mu dragged his leg around the pool of blood.

Her feet are sore, and one of her legs seems to be cramping, and it hurts a lot when she walks.

Yan Mu gritted his teeth and walked a few steps.