Chapter 56: Heart knot

EN

MTLNovel

Home » The Yandere's Kiss Extends My Life YKEML » Chapter 56: Heart knot [VIP]

The Yandere's Kiss Extends My Life Chapter 56: Heart knot [VIP]

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Yan Mu and Yu Yuan returned to the bookstore.

Yu Yuan still held her hand, she was about to refuse, but saw Yu Yuan facing her with that beautiful face.

Those black eyes seemed beautiful to fill the vast universe.

With such beautiful eyes, she is the only one printed in them.

Yan Mu's face turned red, and suddenly she couldn't speak.

"I'm your righteous brother, A Muxiang wouldn't mind pulling it down, right?" Yu Yuan's face was calm and said: "Although we need to keep a distance, but excessive alienation will only make others think that we are hurting our feelings."

...Where is anyone else here?

Yan Mu was helpless.

Yu Yuan doesn't like to talk very much, but when he speaks, he is indisputable.

Of course, with Yu Yuan with such a handsome face, it is difficult for Yan Mu to argue with him.

Yan Mu was defeated.

For Yu Yuan, she has always been indulgent.

So Yan Mu didn't say anything at all, and took Yu Yuan to the warehouse.

The child is still tied up, and the delicate skin has been tied with a red mark.

Yan Mu couldn't see the child like this, and said: "If you promise not to run, I will let you go."

The child stiffly turned his head away and refused to agree to Yan Mu.

Yan Mu didn't care about the children, she put the food aside, ready to untie the children.

"Amu, this kid looks suspicious. If you let it go, he will run away." Yu Yuan disagreed. "It's better to send him to see an official tomorrow, and try to find out what this kid came from."

There is no minor protection law in this era, and the child must be beaten up when he was sent in.

Yan Mu persuaded: "He didn't do anything, forget it."

After that, she let go of the child and handed the oil paper bag in front of him.

"These are the soft goose rolls and the sauced duck, would you like to have some?" Yan Mu smiled.

The child was going to refuse, but he hesitated when he heard that it was loose-flavored goose rolls and sauce-pan duck.

"Are these Baoyuelou's loose-stuffed goose oil rolls and sauced duck?" the child raised his head and asked.

Xu was hungry, and the child stopped making trouble in an instant.

"Yes, it's the restaurant next to the shop." Yan Mu said.

The child didn't say a word, picking up the food, and stuffing it into his mouth.

His cheeks bulged, and he stuffed it until he couldn't fit it, then stopped.

It was stuffed, and he suddenly cried out.

"Don't cry!" Yan Mu panicked.

She is most afraid of children crying.