Chapter 70: The eight kiss

EN

MTLNovel

Home » The Yandere's Kiss Extends My Life YKEML » Chapter 70: The eighth kiss [VIP]

The Yandere's Kiss Extends My Life Chapter 70: The eighth kiss [VIP]

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Yu Yuan pondered for a moment, only let Yan Mu take care of his body, and let him take care of the rest.

The transportation in this era is underdeveloped. Although Father Yan has already set off to return to Kyoto, he still has to go for a month.

Fortunately, thanks to Ah Yu's notification in advance, she and Yu Yuan can still have time to react.

Yan Mu sighed.

Yu Yuan has always depended on it. Now that he accepted this matter, Yan Mu can safely act as a hand shopkeeper.

Because her current external status is a serious injury number, she cannot go out and must stay in the room to recuperate.

Yan Muxian was about to get moldy.

In the past few days, Chu Cong also sent many supplements and medicinal materials.

But he was afraid of touching the scene, so he didn't dare to look at Yan Mu and hurried away.

Because this is a royal gift, Yan Mu can't throw it away or resell it second-hand.

Yan Mu ate these supplements to no avail, so he stewed them all to Yu Yuan and Ayu.

Ayu's food became more and more round, and Yu Yuan's always pale face was filled with red light.

Later, the two men were afraid of a nosebleed, so Yan Mu stopped feeding.

She was eating brown sugar mooncakes and sitting under the sweet-scented osmanthus tree looking at the clouds.

The white clouds are soft and long, looking at the pollution-free blue sky, it seems that all troubles will disappear.

But Yan Mu watched, every white cloud turned into a mother's face.

...

Yan Muchang exhaled, she put the mooncakes back on the plate listlessly.

Back to modern times and Yu Yuan.

It's really hard to choose.

The more Yan Mu thought about it, the more worried.

Suddenly a veil appeared in front of him, thinly wiping off the cake residue on Yan Mu's lips.

She raised her eyes, it was Yu Yuan.

Behind the boy are all kinds of elegant chrysanthemums in full bloom. The sunlight passes through the luxuriant branches and leaves of the sweet-scented osmanthus tree, forming patches of mottled light spots, leaping on the boy's face and body.

So lovely.

The male color is currently, Yan Mu's red lips are slightly open, and she is fascinated by it.

After wiping, Yu Yuan put away the veil and stood beside Yan Mu.

"There are newly made fermented rice **** in the kitchen with freshly made candied sweet-scented osmanthus sprinkled on it. Would you like me to serve you a bowl?" Yu Yuan leaned down and said gently beside Yan Mu's ears.

The warm air sprinkled on Yan Mu's ears, dyed her small white ears attractive red.

Yu Yuan's throat moved slightly.