Chapter 11: Private School

Yan Mu hid his thoughts and woke up early the next day.

After the rain was clear, several small puddles accumulated in the yard.

The air was exceptionally clear, and Yan Mu took a deep breath. Just when he felt his mood calmed down, he saw Yu Yuan standing by the low wall, watching the hole in the wall poked by her.

"..." Yan Mu's body froze.

She turned around silently and was about to slip away quietly, but at this moment Yu Yuan heard the movement and turned around slowly.

With eyes facing each other, Yan Mu was embarrassed and couldn't wait to bury his head in the puddle.

"... I want to go back." I did not mention the deep hole thing, just a touch began.

"Are you going back to Zhang Liehu's house?" Upon hearing this, Yan Mu raised his head worriedly.

Yu Yuan didn't speak.

Yan Mu asked tentatively, "Is it because of... your mother's relic?"

"There are other reasons." A gleam of sharpness flashed in Yu Yuan's eyes for some unknown reason.

The sharp color disappeared too quickly, if Yan Mu hadn't been watching Yu Yuan, I'm afraid it would have been missed.

She suddenly remembered that Zhang Goudan rolled down from the mountain.

Yan Mu opened his mouth, not knowing what to say for a while.

Yu Yuan Mu Yan looked at, a long silence before:. "I went back."After that, he turned and walked outside.

I watched the deep shadow disappeared out the door, Yan Mu just woke up to God.

"Deep down! You wait." She walking, I thought I catch the deep.

Unexpectedly, it was deep in the corner deliberately slowed down to wait for her.

Yu Yuan looked at her silently.

His eyes are beautiful, the eyelashes are as long as butterfly wings, and his dark eyes are like the midnight sky.

Yan Mu smiled at Yu Yuan and stuffed a bag in Yu Yuan's hand.

The thing was wrapped in greased paper a little rough, and it looked like it was wrapped in a hurry.

"This is for you." Yan Mu said embarrassedly.

I hope that with this bag, Yu Yuan can forget about her night attacks and peeping.

Yan Mu remembered what happened last night, so he pressed his toes to the ground in embarrassment.

Yu Yuan looked down, and was about to speak, but saw the girl pestering a bamboo pole and fled back to the courtyard.

"..." Those unspoken words just got stuck in the chest.

Yu Yuan lowered his eyes, found a hidden place to stand still, and slowly opened the oil paper bag.

After seeing the contents of the package, his expression was slightly stagnant.

In the brown oil paper, there are two golden yellow rice dumplings and a fat white egg.

The palms tightened slightly.

Yu Yuan raised his head, his eyes locked in the direction of Yan Mu's house through the courtyard walls and lush trees.

Xia Chan was screaming endlessly, the sun quietly rose, and the thin clouds gradually dissipated.

The refreshing wind in the morning mixed with the sun, bringing stars and scorching heat.

Yu Yuan's mouth twitched slightly as a young girl fleeing appeared in his mind.