Chapter 68: Baby

EN

MTLNovel

Home » The Yandere's Kiss Extends My Life YKEML » Chapter 68: Baby [VIP]

The Yandere's Kiss Extends My Life Chapter 68: Baby [VIP]

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Yan Mu felt relieved as soon as he opened his eyes.

With this sleep, she actually slept until the next morning.

The pain yesterday was like a dream, and disappeared with the falling moon.

The weather is fine today, and the white clouds are soft like cotton candy.

The golden sunlight shined in the room, dispelling the slight cold of autumn morning, and shining the whole room brightly.

Yu Yuan had already gotten up, and seemed to be practicing swords in the yard at this time.

Yan Mu opened the curtains, sat in front of the mirror, and carefully removed the bandage on his face.

Sure enough, the skin under the bandage was fine and smooth, and it was white with a healthy rosy.

I don't know if it is her illusion, Yan Mu always feels that this renewal seems to be more effective and direct than ever before.

It seems that even the pores on the face have shrunk.

Moreover, there were thick curtains in the room just now, and the light was dim, but Yan Mu still saw very clearly, as if he was not night blind at all.

The strangest thing is that there was a little meat on her waist.

But after this renewal, the flesh on her waist was gone, and it turned into a vest line!

In the past, the effect of life renewal was not so good.

Yan Mu couldn't understand what was going on after thinking about it, and then he didn't think about it at all.

She unwrapped the bandage again.

Sure enough, the wound on his body was also healed.

Although her body no longer hurts, Yan Mu is very happy.

But concealing the fact that he has recovered is also very strenuous.

Yan Mu sighed, but clumsily put a bandage on herself.

She opened the door and went to the courtyard.

As expected, the young man was practicing sword in the courtyard. His body was vigorous and his moves were sharp.

The silver long sword swung in the air like a dragon.

Although Yan Mu didn't understand swordsmanship, he also felt that the young man's body was very smooth and beautiful.

She stood under the eaves, looking at Yu Yuan quietly.

The sweet-scented osmanthus and chrysanthemum in the small courtyard are blooming.

Osmanthus osmanthus is golden osmanthus, with large flower volume, golden color and rich fragrance; chrysanthemum is used for ornamental purposes, as well as edible chrysanthemum.

The breeze blew, and the petals of the chrysanthemum fell one after another.

The boy's clothes rolled up the petals on the ground, and with a wave of his sword, he split a petal into two.

As expected of her hero, Yu Yuan is so handsome.

Yan Mu was immersed in the beauty of the teenager, unable to extricate herself.