Chapter 7: Apologize

When the door was closed, the wind blew over the candles, and it appeared to blow out the candles.

Yan Mu didn't notice Yu Yuan's strangeness. She was afraid that the tears would drip onto her hands, so she let go of Yu Yuan, and hurriedly protected Dou Da's flames.

Yu Yuan stared at the hands that Yan Mu had shook.

The girl's hands are very delicate, soft like clouds in the sky. It is a pity that due to her frailty, the girl's hands are a bit cold, which forms a strong contrast with the soft touch.

Yu Yuan slowly held that hand, as if he could hold that touch in his palm in this way.

He hid his hands behind his back quietly.

When Yan Mu turned around, Yu Yuan's face had already returned to calm.

"There is no extra room in the house, so I can only wronged you to sleep on the table." Yan Mu said apologetically.

"I can sleep in the wood room." Yu Yuan lowered his head and said lightly.

"How can I do it!" The girl was like a cat whose tail was stepped on, almost jumping up in surprise, "You are the savior who saved me from fire and water, how can I let you sleep in the wood room."

"If you were not for me, you would not be entangled by Zhang Goudan." Yu Yuan's tone was a bit blunt.

"Nonsense." Yan Mu stared at Zhang Liehu's house next door viciously across the earth wall.

The cool night wind poured into his throat, Yan Mu's throat was a little itchy, and she couldn't stop coughing.

Yu Yuan originally wanted to say something, but seeing Yan Muke's face flushed with tears, he swallowed the words in his stomach.

Yan Muke finished patting his chest smoothly, then opened the wooden door and led Yu Yuan into the house.

The cold moonlight and the noisy frogs all seemed to disappear, leaving only the warm yellow light and the warm smell of food.

Yan Mu saw Yu Yuan's throat move.

"We haven't eaten dinner yet, Yu Yuan, come and eat with us." Yan Mu smiled.

Yan Mu didn't use questions here, because she knew that if they used questions, Yu Yuan would definitely refuse.

Sure enough, a trace of surprise flashed across Yu Yuan's face, he was really ready to refuse, but was interrupted by Yan Mu.

"This is the rabbit you sent. You have to eat it as soon as possible. Otherwise, if Zhang Lie finds it, he will definitely come to our house." Yan Mu pretended to be troubled and said, "This rabbit has some weight, my father and I Two people can't finish it. Yu Yuan, will you help us with this?"

Sure enough, Yu Yuan's expression fell silent as soon as he mentioned that Zhang Lie would make trouble.

He opened his mouth, but in the end he didn't say a word of rejection.

Father Yan brought out the steamed yellow rice ball from the kitchen, and he saw Yu Yuan as soon as he looked up.

Yan Mu stood beside Yu Yuan, feeling that Yu Yuan's body tightened almost instantly.

"Hello, Uncle Yan."The boy's face was calm, but his trembling hands revealed the tension in his heart.

Father Yan nodded.

Yu Yuan and Yan Mu are about the same age, in the eyes of Father Yan, they are both children.

Father Yan showed a kind smile to Yu Yuan.