Chapter 69: Seventh kiss

EN

MTLNovel

Home » The Yandere's Kiss Extends My Life YKEML » Chapter 69: Seventh kiss [VIP]

The Yandere's Kiss Extends My Life Chapter 69: Seventh kiss [VIP]

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Yan Mu was immersed in beauty and couldn't help herself.

She stretched out her hand and was about to wipe the dirt off Yu Yuan's face, but suddenly there was a slight popping sound from the kitchen.

This slight blast sound was like the first **** crowing in the morning, breaking the dim silence of the night.

Yan Mu woke up instantly.

She coughed lightly, and retracted her halfway hand.

"I'm going to see what's wrong with the kitchen." She stepped forward towards the kitchen.

"Amu, wait!" Yu Yuan quickly stepped forward and quickly stopped Yan Mu.

"What?" An ominous premonition surged in Yan Mu's heart: "What did you do to the kitchen?"

"..." Yu Yuan was extremely silent.

Yan Mu's expression became serious, she bypassed Yu Yuan and walked straight to the kitchen.

Yu Yuan didn't dare to stop again, and followed Yan Mu in silence.

If Abu and Qi Er saw Yu Yuan at this time, they would be surprised.

The handsome boy who used to be indifferent and arrogant in the past is now following Yan Mu with his head lowered and he is following Yan Mu.

The moment Yan Mu looked at the kitchen clearly, her breathing suddenly became stagnant.

There were suspicious black marks on the white walls, and there seemed to be signs of being smoked on the ceiling.

Her cute minimalist small kitchen was now disgraced and turned into a battle-damaged wind.

Fortunately, Yu Yuan's personality is cautious. Apart from the darkened kitchen, there is nothing to lose.

Yan Mu suddenly breathed a sigh of relief.

Yu Yuan stood outside the kitchen, haggling not to come in.

Yan Mu took a deep breath and exhaled it slowly.

Normal heart, normal heart.

She asked Yu Yuan to cook, and Yu Yuan was indeed doing it seriously.

Don't be angry, don't be angry, no one will take care of you when you get sick.

Yan Mu took a few deep breaths before feeling calm down.

"How did you make the kitchen look like this?" Yan Mu sighed, "I remember you could burn a fire."

Yu Yuan used to be self-reliant at Zhang Liehu's house. Some basic life skills should be mastered very well. Why can't he not cook?

"I can burn fire." The boy whispered: "But I eat cold rice in Qingshui Village, and I haven't cooked it myself."

Zhang Liehu's family committed too many crimes, fearing that Yu Yuan would poison the food, so he never dared to let Yu Yuan cook.

Yan Mu was taken aback, then sighed.

"Amu, are you angry?"

When Yu Yuan saw Yan Mu didn't speak, he just sighed, and his heart suddenly became anxious.