Chapter 21: Live together

When Yan Mu got up the next day, Yu Yuan had already cleaned up the house.

Not only that, the kitchen also steamed yellow rice and vegetable dumplings.

Yan Mu came out of the room rubbing his eyes and saw Yu Yuan's busy figure.

Yan Mu was stunned for a moment, and then he realized it for a moment.

She hurriedly stepped forward to stop him and said: "You are injured, these things are left to me."

"I woke up early today."

Yu Yuan kept moving his hands. He brought out the steamed yellow rice dumplings and took the bowls and chopsticks.

After everything was done, Yu Yuan carefully wiped his hands and walked over, then mumbled and said, "...I will not eat for nothing."

"What are you talking about!" Yan Mu was taken aback, then sighed again, "I will look at your wound first."

Yu Yuan lowered his eyes, as meek and obedient as a little sheep.

He sat down on the small bench obediently.

Yan Mu picked up the cloth and ointment, and treated the wound for Yu Yuan.

It was dim last night and she was sleepy again, so she didn't react for a while.

After a closer look today, she felt that something was wrong with the wound.

"How did you get this wound?" Reminiscing about Yu Yuan's performance yesterday, Yan Mu felt strange as he thought about it.

"Zhang Liehu and Zhang Goudan both lied to me." Yu Yuan lowered his head and hid his expression: "Mother's relic has long been secretly pawned by them."

"That's really..." Yan Mu's movements stagnated, and he looked at Yu Yuan with some sympathy.

"They just want me to do nothing." Yu Yuan said lightly.

Although Yu Yuan was very calm.

Even too calm.

But after being deceived for so long, Yan Mu felt that Yu Yuan must be sad.

Therefore, even though Yan Mu still felt that what happened last night was strange, looking at Yu Yuan's thin figure, Yan Mu still couldn't bear to ask.

She stopped talking and leaned over to rub the medicine for Yu Yuan.

Yan Mu's eyes were slightly narrowed, and her long eyelashes were like a butterfly fluttering.Those apricot eyes were very focused, as if only Yu Yuan was in their eyes.

Yu Yuan's breathing stopped for a moment.

Thinking of his deception, Yu Yuan's heart was filled with self-loathing.

So he turned his head silently.

Yan Mu didn't know anything about Yu Yuan's psychological activities. Her cool fingertips stroked Yu Yuan's chin, breaking Yu Yuan's head back.

"Don't make trouble." Yan Mu's breath brushed his ears, arousing a numbness.

Afterwards, a cold touch filled his wounds.

Yu Yuan's body froze.

He suddenly realized that he was so close to Yan Mu at the moment.

He was disgusted by people since he was a child, and he seldom hugged her along with his mother.

Not to mention being so close to other people.

Only Yan Mu...

The tip of his ears could not help being stained with crimson.