Chapter 8: Applicator

Yan Mu wiped away her tears, put a piece of clothing on her body, and hurried out the door.

There are no electric lights in this era, and because most of the villages are farmers, they are not willing to light candles at night.

So at night, it's black and scary.

This body is in poor physique and seems to be somewhat night blind.

Yan Mu took a withered bamboo as a walking stick, dragged his injured leg and limped to find Yu Yuan.

The air was filled with faint water vapor, a few dark clouds floated to cover the moon, and the sky was gloomy and terrible.

It seems that it is about to rain.

Yu Yuan's wound can't touch the water, he has to find him quickly.

Yan Mu cautiously walked out of the yard, losing the light of the candlelight, her vision was suddenly black.

"Yu, Yu Yuan?" Yan Mu whispered.

There was silence around, only frogs and insects cried one after another.

"Yu Yuan, are you nearby?" Yan Mu squinted and tried to find Yu Yuan's trace, but she still couldn't see anything.

The endless darkness seemed to engulf her, Yan Mu swallowed, and when he spoke again, he was already crying.

"It's going to rain soon, can we talk about something tomorrow? You come back to take shelter from the rain first." Yan Mu said earnestly.

The only answers to her were the sound of frogs and insects. Yan Mu sighed in disappointment and hung his head.

The bright apricot eyes became gray, and the loss in the girl's eyes almost overflowed.

Yu Yuan leaned against the wall, coldly watching Yan Mu spin around like a headless fly.

The air became more and more dull, and a dazzling light flashed through the gray sky, tearing the sky in half, and then there was a deafening thunder.

He saw the girl stiffen after hearing the thunder, and his expression became even more flustered.

She dragged her injured leg and couldn't see the way. I didn't know what she was stepping on, staggering and almost falling down.Because of this sudden change, the bamboo pole used to explore the road in his hand rolled to the ground.

"Yu, Yu Yuan..." The girl still called his name in her mouth, but her movements were completely messed up.

Yu Yuan hugged his arms, watching Yan Mu walk farther and farther indifferently, and he ran into the wall in a panic.

Three meters.

Two meters.

one meter.

"I'm here." Seeing that Yan Mu was about to hit the wall, Yu Yuan clenched his hands and finally couldn't help but utter a sound.

"Yu Yuan!" The girl's eyes were lit up for an instant, beautiful and splendid like fireworks in the night sky.

Obviously knowing that Yan Mu can't see herself, but out of the guilty conscience of just standing idly by, Yu Yuan still turned his head uncomfortably.

Yan Mu couldn't see the night blindness, so he had to rely on ears to tell Yu Yuan's direction.

She dragged the injured leg and fumbled.

Yu Yuan did not reach out to help her, but silently stood closer to her.

Lightning flashed across the sky again, and Yan Mu seized the opportunity this time, relying on the light of lightning to finally find Yu Yuan standing beside her.