Chapter 18: Short Essay

Yu Yuan seemed to be taken aback by what she said, and didn't react for a while.

Yan Mutuo looked at Yu Yuan, and watched the young man's ears change from almost transparent pale white to peach-like pink, and then to gorgeous red like camellia.

Yu Yuan turned his head dullly and flipped through the textbook for himself.

Yan Mu lowered his head and smiled like a little mouse who only steals lamp oil.

The male student who had just talked to Yan Mu, seeing that Yu Yuan hadn't noticed this, felt relieved, and whispered to Yan Mu, "Yan Mu, you just said half of it here, I didn't understand it very much, so you don't want to tell me anymore. ..."

Before he could say anything, Yu Yuan turned around abruptly, looked directly at the male student and said, "She is not free."

"You, how do you know that she is not available?" The male student was startled, but out of the self-esteem of a young man, he was still stubborn.

"..." Yu Yuan said nothing, looking at the male student coldly.

Seeing that the situation was getting out of control, Yan Mu hurriedly came out to make a round of it: "I'm sorry, I promised Mr. Yu to make up lessons for Yu Yuan."

After that, she smiled apologetically at the male student.

Seeing Yan Mu actually smiled at him, the male student suddenly flushed red, he hesitated: "No, it's okay, then when the gentleman comes, I'll just go and ask him."

He originally wanted to say a few words with Yan Mu, but as soon as he turned his head, he saw Yu Yuan's cold eyes.

The male student only felt a chill on his back, suddenly lost his words, and turned his head angrily.

Yu Yuan withdrew his gaze from the male student, and lowered his head to read the book pretending to be cunning.

"Where can you not?" He heard the girl's sweet voice ringing in his ears.

Yu Yuan lowered his eyes and pointed at a certain page of the book: "I don't know this page."

"...You don't know how much." Yan Mu's smile solidified.

"Well, because I haven't learned it before." Yu Yuan raised his head without changing his expression and heartbeat, showing just the right trace of fragility on his face: "Will you dislike me for trouble?"

"No, no."

Yan Mu is a Yan dog. Seeing Yu Yuan's injured appearance, his heart instantly melted.

There was an almost imperceptible arc at the corner of his mouth, and Yu Yuan turned his head slightly, looking at the girl who was explaining carefully.

The fresh breeze swelled the sweet fragrance of the girl, dispelling the sultry summer.

A small bead of sweat leaked from the girl's forehead and was flicked away by her sleeves.

"do you understand?"Yan Mu's mouth was dry, and he subconsciously wanted to get the kettle, but found that the kettle was empty.

Originally, Yu Yuan wanted to say that he didn't understand, but he glanced at the empty kettle, then at the sweat on Yan Mu's forehead, and said something against his will: "Understood."

He noticed that Yan Mu's lips were peeling.

I felt guilty when I remembered that I had just drunk the water vindictively.

He was about to make a pot of water for Yan Mu, but the husband had already come in and took out his textbook to prepare for class.

Yu Yuan could only sit back again.