1- a special gift

Reader's "her" POVShe was the most powerful Mafia member; her dark green eyes, thick straight hair, and the black suits and gowns she constantly wore give her the appearance of a ruling dominant woman

Reader's "her" POV
She was the most powerful Mafia member; her dark green eyes, thick straight hair, and the black suits and gowns she constantly wore give her the appearance of a ruling dominant woman.

He didn't know she was a Mafia member because she had the wildest smile he'd ever seen. She was his friend, almost girlfriend, but she wanted him as her little submissive.
She would go out every night, but he would sleep through it all.
Facetimes, night conversations, face to face talks, and sexual phone calls give the impression that they do live together.

However, she acts as if she isn't a dominant during the phone calls, as if she is a sub for him.

He assumed she was a good girl for him, obeying him, and that she was enjoying these phone calls while she awaited the proper moment to make him her submissive boy.

He's a bashful guy who informed her he's in control of "dominating," despite the fact that he had no idea what dominating meant or that a boy might have a submissive side, but she understood he could be ready to give her anything she wants.

She finally decided to try to talk to him about it one clear peaceful night.
She was texting him while bringing up the BDSM: - would u like to try anything with me daddy?
- "what exactly little girl?"
- maybe you won't like it right now, but I'm sure you will later
- "tell me, what is it?"
- submit for me.
That day, he thought about it a lot and decided to give it a shot.
-"Yes, Miss? I'll do it."

She later went to a lingerie store and purchased lacy black silk panties to fit her submissive one.
She bought the most costly ones, wrapped them up, and tagged them with a note that said, "Wear those to the event tonight."
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION...