42- Cold vessel

Reader's POV"Heyy Nath, we'll talk later I'm in the middle of the fight, oh and check on Viper he's in the room," Vethis smiled at her in excitement

Reader's POV
"Heyy Nath, we'll talk later I'm in the middle of the fight, oh and check on Viper he's in the room," Vethis smiled at her in excitement.
"Nah, after we finish I'll go see that pussy." Nathara says in disgust.
"NATHARA! What's that your arm is bleeding" Vethis expressed concern as her eyes widened.
"Oh yeah that, a little help won't hurt" She giggled in confidence.
"We lost two, Nathara help them," said Vince.

"Oh I'm afraid I can't do that" Nathara beamed and poisoned a girl who was hauling her teammate across to keep him away from any bullets.
"Now count two losses from their team," Nathara winked at them, "Either I destroy, or help my way." She added.

-"We have five remaining, help me finish them," Venison said.
"Let's not kill them, it's no good"
-"What the fuck do you mean Nath"
"I'm afraid the leader will show up and wipe us off"
-"Nathara, afraid? I can't believe that, you're so much stronger than him"
"I'm not, we don't even know how strong he is I still can't see him." She said aiming her sniper towards the entrance, where the leader may enter.

"I told you it was Ripper you didn't listen, why do you think he's missing?" Viper said with a movement towards Nathara.
"Viper, you're hurt, go back to your room," Vethis said.
"Nah keep that little vice here, he might assist" Nathara said sarcastically laughing, looking at Viper but pitying him.

"Oh shut up for once and actually listen to me Nathara for fuck's sake"
"Oh Viper's getting mad? Something new" she said.
"That's enough" Said Vethis dragging Viper inside.

"He also doesn't appear because he knows you will hurt him, he doesn't want to hurt you, neither his team does because they are aware of his affection for you." Viper said knowing exactly what his point was.

The thought was there, what Viper said to Nathara didn't leave her mind, she is aware that Ripper is obsessed with her, but was that love?
Or perhaps she knew he was the head leader but could never kill him?

"I finished off three, the rest are for you" Nathara said heading to where Viper was resting.

"I can't understand why I'm not healing, my wound should be better by now." She said selfishly
"maybe because you fucked Ripper?" Viper said acting confused.
"I got that already"-"and no, I disagree"
"As usual, any other explanation miss Nathara?" He said coldly and sternly observing Nathara's eyes, glowing again.

"Poor baby can't even look me in the eyes, as his start glowing." She said sarcastically.
"You can't possibly take it seriously" Viper said standing up.
"I'm sorry, little vice." Nathara seated him and gave him a passionate kiss while firmly gripping his neck and prevented him from escaping.

Viper fought her kiss; he showed this resistance, and he even made an attempt to push her away, but something kept pulling him back to her lips.
She had a sensual frost in her blood vessels that felt like she was about to freeze.

As Viper continued being drawn back to her lips the more he resisted.

TO BE CONTINUED...