2- silk's touch

Reader's "her" POV-Did my gift arrive?-"mhm miss

Reader's "her" POV
-Did my gift arrive?
-"mhm miss."
- good, do what it says and in 20 minutes I'm gonna pick you up
-"okay"
- okay what?
-"okay miss."
She was thinking to herself, why wouldn't he call her mommy as she pleased? maybe he didn't know what it meant or didn't read enough about BDSM, yet all she had to do is wait...

8:45 pm is on the clock.
She picked up one of her new luxury cars which she didn't drive for a while, wore her black tight dress with exposed collarbones, and moved to pick him up.

Reader's "his" POV
*ding dong*
"What the hell now, I need to be ready in five minutes.."
Opening the door he received a gift
There was something written on the outside, he read it and thought to himself what could be this small to wear? a necktie? a bow tie?

"WHAT THE HELL" he was so confused finding a pair of panties between his hands, "Am I supposed to wear these?"
He tried them on, the touch of silk and cotton instantly made him erect, oh god.
"But..I need to keep them on, she asked me to.."
It felt weird yet extremely good..
I'm gonna admit I kinda like it. SHIT

He continued getting ready, wore his black suit, and put on perfume gently. He brushed his silk thick hair which she liked playing with the most.

It was 9 and she was already waiting for him outside, she's a well timed lady who doesn't like to be late anywhere..
He always used to drive her cars since he was her dominant..but not this time.

He was impatient about what would happen next, he got out and saw her luxurious car waiting for him.

"good evening miss.. I'm dressed as you pleased" he said
she replied " you look very handsome love, I can smell your perfume"
he looked at her shyly and said "thank you miss."

She set some music to fit the sexual tension at the moment and put her hand on his thigh..

TO BE CONTINUED...