26- He refused

Viper's POV "hey little Viper, wake up"Ah starting the morning with Nathara waking me up like a little baby, " Good mornin mama" I whispered as a joke, I really look like a baby in the morning

Viper's POV
"hey little Viper, wake up"
Ah starting the morning with Nathara waking me up like a little baby, " Good mornin mama" I whispered as a joke, I really look like a baby in the morning.

She giggled as if I wasn't joking,
"Come on go wash your little face and let's go eat, I bet after yesterday's you want to eat so bad." She said.

Did she make breakfast for me?
"You made this?" I asked looking at the table full of food "Yes of course" she said,
oh right I wouldn't be surprised, she can do everything.

"I want that piece of chocolate" I said pointing at it,
-"No Viper first you need to eat a piece of salmon, then you're going to eat this avocado toast coated with honey, and some fruits and vegetables just for you to gain vitamins and make you stronger mentally, and with a cherry on top you're going to finish with a piece of chocolate"

Woah, she cares.

There's a person who truly cares for me in this world, or she just does that to everyone.

-"Did you wake up at night? I felt something moving in the room"
"oh yeah I went to drink a bit of water"
-"Why did you wake up in the first place"
"I did suddenly for no reason and felt a little dizzy" I lied,
I can't tell her what text I got yesterday.

-"Wanna go somewhere and watch a movie?"
"no, I don't feel like it"
-"or bake a cake with me I'll teach you how to"
"neither that"
-"fine then lets then let me take you shopping and buy you some more inviting clothes"

"Nathara no I don't want anything," I said out of bewilderment, "leave me alone for an hour" I said walking downstairs to a room, first time seeing this room I entered, All black room with red lights, was her house all full of these kinky rooms?

I just stayed there for the next hour looking at the ceiling listening to music not to overwhelm myself with that rough thinking.

ONE HOUR LATER..

"Viper? you there?" I heard her voice calling me.
"yeah here"
-"are you alright? you've been acting weirdly since the morning, what's up?"
"yeah"
-"Viper!" she raised her voice
"I do not want to talk please" I looked her in the eyes quietly not wanting to talk at all, just trying to find solutions.

Nathara's POV
Viper acted very oddly, he never talked to me that way nor showed me an annoyed side of him, nor refused to go or do something with me.

That scared me, was he hiding something from me?
I decided to leave him at home and go for a car ride I might buy stuff for him to change his mood.

"Viper if you want anything just call, I'll be back at night."

I didn't want to leave him in this mood but I also couldn't waste time this way.
After all, when I get back I'll get rid of his negative thoughts. I do not want him to get hurt.

TO BE CONTINUED..