13- your body will be mine

Reader's POV12:16 amNathara woke up and remembered Viper was between her arms, she needed to wake him up, they were going to have a long day

Reader's POV
12:16 am
Nathara woke up and remembered Viper was between her arms, she needed to wake him up, they were going to have a long day.
She stroked her hand through his wavy soft hair, causing him to wake up smiling, he looked into her eyes smiling widely, his smile was adorable, gorgeous and so attractive.

His eyes were the greenish submissive looking eyes, looking up with his long eyelashes melted her heart,
"wake up sleepyhead, it's our night to shine, get up and get ready. I'll ask the girls to make us some breakfast." Nathara said.

What happened now, was I dreaming oh my god I slept the night away on her warm chest, am I going crazy. Viper thought to himself.
SHIT, he was like a happy puppy that has been just played with.
He got so much energy forgetting what happened the night before. Yet Nathara didn't forget her boyfriend's death, even though it doesn't seem like she cares.

Viper got up and went to shower, he liked the water to be hot, it gave him even more energy to start the day with, afterward he wore his normal daily clothes, brushed his silky hair and teeth, and went downstairs to eat breakfast with Nathara and the six girls.

It was a large table, covered with plates full of different fruits, pancakes, toasts, and salads, it looked delicious. They all sat together watched an action movie to fritter away time, they made themselves popcorn and it was very fun.

"Hey girls" Nathara spoke, "I bought you some tickets for a night away in a huge spa and shit, would you like to take care of yourselves AHAAA"
They all agreed and took the tickets getting ready to take self care leaving the base for a while.

15:27 pm
Nathara and Viper also needed to get ready, but for what?
"Viper? why are you still in your pajamas" Nathara said.
"Ehm, What else would I be wearing, Were at the base Nathara." Viper replied.
"Viper you didn't forget, right? WE GOT A MASQUERADE PARTY AT HALF PAST FIVE" Nathara yelled.

"WHATTTT" Viper yelled back.
"WHAT SHOULD I WEAR" he yelled again.
"Look don't panic, I got you a suit that will fit you so fucking bad, LOOK AT THIS"
"oh my Nathara, you always got a great taste in clothing, uh not only clothing." looking at her with a thoughtful look.
"GO TRY IT ON" Nathara yelled.

Nathara handed Viper the suit, Viper looked at it so curious and excited to try it out

Nathara handed Viper the suit, Viper looked at it so curious and excited to try it out. He took his shirt off, the sense of the calm breeze approaching his skin lightly got him chills.

"Did you finish yet?" Nathara asked opening the door on him zipping the trouser, he was still shirtless
"Oh- I'm sorry Viper I didn't realize you were shirtless."
he looked at her in the eyes shyly..
Nathara noticed his core muscles, they were intense. "I never knew you would care about getting abs, Woah Viper"
Viper immediately turned his head facing the walls, He was so shy and embarrassed his face got red, his body got hot and for the third time, Again, He got butterflies.

Nathara let Viper continue dressing alone, "Would you help me with the buttons, they're a little hard." he said letting her in.
Nathara got close to him helping with the buttons, she got close to his fit tight body, he sucked air in, it was too hot for him he couldn't stop thinking how much of a big deal it was for him.

"IT LOOKS SO GOOD ON YOU" Nathara said.
"I knowww, I never knew suits would look this good on me."
"I'll go dress also, I'm wearing a black dress matching your black suit." Nathara said.
"and I'll get me a red necklace also matching you" she added.
"But matching with what" he said.
"you'll see later on" she said.

WHERE ARE THEY ENDING AT?...