9- how come me?

Reader's POVViper came back to life

Reader's POV
Viper came back to life.
He looked around him fearfully and saw Nathara on the floor having no power at all.
He started panicking, he was saying to himself "what am I gonna do now, what will happen to Nathara, for god's SAKE, not anything bad." while his breath pace quickening
"Nathara" Viper said in tears.
"Please wake up, please".

While the other girls were fighting, Venom was losing it, she needed medication as soon as possible, she couldn't fight back.
However, the five girls were still fighting.

The greens knew where Nathara was hiding since she was their target.
They used their jump power to reach her faster before getting damaged.
They were about to approach her but thankfully the police came.
What a relief.
Venom got medicated by the police and they told Nathara that everything is fine and that Venom will be okay, later on, Venom and the girls went to their rooms and took some rest.

The police caught all of them but there was one green powered member who was hiding in the back of the building, but no one knew..

Meanwhile Viper and Nathara were fighting :
"but I TOLD You to fucking stay behind and not fight with us, why don't you listen to me Nathara, I'm your partner."
"hey," Nathara said looking into Viper's eyes.
"Everything is okay now right?" she said.
"no but like I was so scared" Viper said.
"What if somethi-"
"I revived you Viper." Nathara spoke.

Viper started getting intense about this topic and decided to leave without saying a word.
He got into the elevator, yet Nathara followed him, they both went up the pool in the elevator.
They stayed silent the way up intensely looking into other's eyes, but when they got out
he spoke: "why me though"
"you were about to revive him why would you revive me instead."
"well, when he got shot I didn't have a choice but to revive him, and when you both got shot, obviously I would choose you over him," she said.
"But why?" he said.
"Because you're more important to me, and you're my little vice, so?"
"any other reason?"
"Viper.."
"wha-"
"I'm going to swim, you coming with me?" she said.
"well, I don't feel like it, it feels weird in my body."
"cause I revived you?"
"Yes it feels like it's a little bit odd or wrong"
"Come swim with me it will feel better."
he changed into his swimming wear thinking out loud.

"don't you feel sorry for not reviving him?" he said.
"but Viper you know that I'll feel guiltier if I revived him and not you" she said.
"you mean so much more to me than him,"
she added.
They went swimming leaving their guns out of the pool.
TO BE CONTINUED...