30- first arousal

Nathara's POV I dragged Viper to a room in the club

Nathara's POV
I dragged Viper to a room in the club.
I needed to get off center of attention with him so I locked the door behind us.

A red and black room, a king size bed.

As I locked the door Viper improvised, threw me on the bed, and got on top of me.
I can see he was pretty frail, he could barely stand from lots of pleasure he was receiving.
I sense his intense breathing, deep and slow.

He really thought he can top me? wrong, boy.
I started with a kiss that would make him even more vulnerable to my touch,

I see how sensitive he is
and threw him aside which led me to be in charge, lifting his shirt up and completely getting his chest naked

I managed to glide down and begin to kiss his body listening to his leisurely breathing.

I trailed my finger over his nipple, and the other one was held in between my teeth.
Squeezing them hard he let out a whine and a flinch, giving me a sign of his sensitivity.
I licked them, twisted them, and the pleasurable part was noticing him squirm under my light wet tongue.

I required more words to describe his beautiful body, strong, beautiful, desirable, gorgeous, striking, and attractive.

The perfume I bought him was rubbed in my wrists, I trailed both of them over his luscious neck.

I slipped my hand into his pants, he sucked in a breath.

He looked down at my hand with his mouth open he kept inhaling and he let out a soft loud moan
"your first one, good job." I praised him.

His moan was arousing, so soft and smooth escaping those lips "and for that, you get a kiss"
I kissed them plump lips and bit off at the end.

Viper's breaths began to quicken, with every breath, his face was drawing more emotions of sensitivity but pleasure.

I touched his area which he doesn't show mostly
"Why do you hide this big cock from me?"
"ashamed?"
"Speak with your words"
"If you won't answer me we will go the other way."
I slid down even more, "so wet, my pretty boy".
To these words, Viper couldn't help himself.

"Would we like to show Nathara what's behind these black pants?"
I can see the fear on his face, mixed with arousal and confusion.
"Have you been touched before?"
-"no. I neve- tou ch ed myself~." this pretty boy mumbles.

Innocent. Pure. This makes me want him more.
Want to teach him everything about pleasure, lust, and erection.
Want to make me fuck him hard, make him suffer and then take care of him.

All for him.

"If you keep it that way, I won't give you it."
teasing him down his area. My hand just rested there, I got back just to kiss that neck.

As I can sense. neck kisses were the key to his loud but muted moans, he doesn't know how to express his feelings yet.
We will teach you it later little one.

He doesn't know what to expect, not even pleasure of an orgasm.