14- Masqurade

Reader's POV She got upstairs and brought two medium sized black fancy boxes, the first one had her jewelry, garnet shaded red necklace full of different beads

Reader's POV
She got upstairs and brought two medium sized black fancy boxes, the first one had her jewelry, garnet shaded red necklace full of different beads.
"But I still can't see what you're gonna match with me" Viper spoke.
"be patient little vice." she teased him yet he didn't get mad, "look at this box" she added.

She opened the second box which had the masquerade masks in, "take a look at those dark red shaded masks." she said.
A set of red panties and a bra were laying down in that box too, they caught Viper's attention.
-Are these a pair of panties.
Viper thought to himself.
-Nathara would look breathtaking in those, I wonder if she's wearing laced ones at the moment what color would they be? red, black, maybe not even matching the dress.
he thought.
-fuck. I should be ashamed for thinking this way about her.. this was so unfitting.
His thoughts got him turned on and that definitely wasn't the right time for it.

"Okay let's go, it's gonna take us a long time to get there, about three hours cause the place is out of the city," she spoke.

Viper's POV
We went downstairs meeting two security men who are gonna drive us there, the doors were opened into one of Nathara's luxury cars.
We sat in the car, red lights were emitting out of the doors and the seat's bottom.

Nathara is wearing one of her black long dresses, black drip earrings, black high heeled shoes that fit her feet so gently and softly oh my god.
I think under all that beauty she's wearing a red set,
Oh I wanna touch her so badly, but I know even after her boyfriend's death, I'm not her's.

Me and Nathara started talking about the work with the police and how the green powered mafia got caught, all the way to the hall.
She looked fabulous, the way she talks is so attractive, her body language and looks are killing me, the eye contact we're having, all of this makes me crave her so much.
We arrived at that big huge palace, it was all white stone and quartz, goldish walls all around, stairs and candles, it was just fantasy-like.
This is the first time I've been with Nathara to a place like that, it was always just normal parties and places not THIS luxurious.
She's an important mafia member after all I wouldn't be surprised.

Before getting in we wore our masks without anyone seeing us, you know masquerade parties should stay as mysterious and secretive as it can be or else it wouldn't be fun.
We went in and it was huge, I was so amazed by the pretty, well dressed ladies out there, but no one can be as breathtaking as Nathara, she always looked the finest of all.
Nathara would always hold the gun under her long dress, she would never leave herself unarmed.
Ugh I wish my mom cared to be happy for me..
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEXT?