36- X

Vince's POV He tied me up to the bed in another room, cool atmosphere surrounded by purple lights

Vince's POV
He tied me up to the bed in another room, cool atmosphere surrounded by purple lights.
While I was almost naked all exposed for him, underneath, feeling his arousal, taking his shirt off, muscular body was showing his dominance, they were tough muscles, he looked at me directly in the eyes, smiled, got his phone and took a picture of me.

That was the moment I felt the most apprehensive in a life time.

I knew I was already in trouble, and somehow I don't recall him dragging my gun away.
I was clueless at the time, even though I'm mostly the one to find answers.
But not this time.

Willow got dressed in a black suit as if he's waiting for someone so important to come meet up with him.

Reader's POV
"Well it wasn't easy to get rich but I eventually did it. My dad was a reason for that when I was little he was stingy, me and mom had to bear it almost as begging for money.
Thankfully he was close fisted, I mean look at me no-"
a ringtone interrupted Nathara's talk.
Nathara got a message from a number

- Sent you 3 attachments and a location.
Nathara always acts calm, does she?
"Viper call everybody, we're going to help, Vince's in trouble."
The look of unease was drawn to her face, Nathara was never as frightened, always knew how to handle situations, right?
Full speed, armed, In a rush to find and get Vince out of trouble, was that possible? or was Willow stronger than all of them?
.
.
.
"Why would Vince ever come here alone?" Viper spoke looking around.

Purple dull lights were emitting out of the dark place, wet scant at the entrance of the building and a sign marked with an x.

"Open the doors...., actually don't" Nathara said breaking into the dark mysterious place.

"Oh hello, I was awaiting for your arrival. Thanks for all the attention" Ripper said standing by the bar stands.

"Don't be such a cocksucker, I know it was you" Nathara uttered aiming a rifle to his body.

"Oh oh, Nath, don't you remember when we first met? You were so innocent, you couldn't even handle a fragile man. Look at you now, mommy" Ripper teased confidently stroking his hair with a wide smile.

"Come talk to me for a sec" Nathara said handing Viper her weapon, going to another room in the area.

The room looked big, with dimmed red lights emitting out of the ceiling.
Dark black paintings on the wall, and ropes attached to a large bed.
Mirror, Red and black.

Nathara's POV

"I'll do anything, just loosen Vince's hands" I looked at him, he seemed so content for my request.

This is what he wanted.
He knew I would cause him some harm just to release Vince, but instead, he threatened me with our past.
"Anything, You said?" He smirked at me.
"I know what you want you filthy idiot"
"You clearly don't, Fuck me while Viper's watching us, Nathara."

"Why would you want that?" I uttered, obviously Ripper's aim was Viper's jealousy but I stood in silence.

"No questions, if you want Vince untouched, do what I say." he said with red blush appearing on his cheeks, did he feel shy? feels like he's trembling inside.

"Get on the bed I'll tie Viper" he said tying Viper to a chair in front of the bed, where Viper could view everything we're doing.

To Be ConTinuEd...