44- No Longer Naïve

Viper's POV"No, it's fine

Viper's POV
"No, it's fine." Nathara chuckled.
There she is, thank god it worked.
I was overjoyed to get back my kind Nath, as always she's so pretty being herself.
I feel corny saying this but, it is what I truly feel.

We dragged those bulky, bleeding bodies out of the lobby for disposal, but where does Ripper recruit new members?

It will take a long time for Ripper to get new members and to trust them again. If we keep killing them, he could eventually have a whole empire.

My trust in Nathara has severely decreased as a result of my inability to stop thinking about their time spent together on that bed. This gives me awful shivers.
It's 3 a.m., but the lights of New York City are dimmed, and our building is high, so it has the nicest vibes. We eventually finished moving and cleaning, and we sat in the center of the base on my favorite white sofas like nothing had occurred 30 minutes before.

I don't believe I deserved what she did. Does she remember what she did, or does my blood just reset her? She didn't act in that way because she was poisoned; she was aware that she was harming me.
Everyone was chatting, but Nathara was concentrated due to a security reset. When she said, "Viper," I startled at the sound of her voice and failed to notice that her hand was coming toward me.
"Follow me, please."

"HEY!" The six girls were talking while sitting in the middle when Vethis called, "Come sit with us!" So Nathara and I joined them to blend in.
"Vethis is our medical assistant, attended a university in the United Kingdom, and was my childhood closest friend," Nathara stated.

"Now that we have welcomed Vethis, we must discuss Venom. You knew she was a traitor, right?" Vail stated glancing up at the far ceiling.

"No, Nathara," Vince responded, "she was good at it, but how? she was my best friend."Everyone remained silent, including myself, as we lamented her death. She was good, or at least it appeared that way.

It seemed as though she had assisted Ripper, but why?"Now bedtime, come on, we're all exhausted," Nathara said as she interrupted my train of thinking, With a relived smile.
Since I felt heavy, I really needed to relax and clear my head.After what had transpired, being left alone in this room with just my fantasies seemed unsettling.

In the hopes that my thoughts would be peaceful by the time I went to bed, I went to clean my teeth. However, this time, whatever occurred today is filling my brain, and I just want it to be over.Nathara returned to her previous state, but my thoughts remained unchanged.

I took a look at the view of the city lights, calming city lights and emptied my thoughts with each car passing by the building, chills and pain were climbing up inside my stomach, I felt tight and uneasy.

I got a call at almost four in the morning. God what does my mom demand at this hour? She screamed into my ear, as I answered,
"Where have you been all week? I've missed you, why don't you check up on your sole mother, don't you love me? what happened, please come over."

She added, appearing to apologize. "Mom I can't come, you've hurt me the last time, I'm sorry."
"HOW DID I DO THIS, I DID NOTHING TO YOU IT'S ONLY YOUR DAMN FANTASIES" My mom yelled.
She is now starting again as usual.
I simply hung up since I've grown up and am no longer as naive.

TO BE CONTINUED...