55- Partly seduction

Reader's POVRipper stopped the car in the middle of a full city, "please let's recreate exactly what happened but this time with no acting

Reader's POV
Ripper stopped the car in the middle of a full city, "please let's recreate exactly what happened but this time with no acting." he begged, his hips were buckling from the imaginations he had had before stopping aside. "Drive back." Nathara ordered Ripper, "no Nath pleas-", "drive back I said" she said in a chill voice sending chills all over Rippers body and slid her hand on his thigh.
He took action as soon as she commanded him, "fine, but you'll do what I demand."
"We'll see about that," Nathara said sarcastically.

Ripper leaned in and stole a kiss from Nathara,
"oh I see you want to get tortured and played by me too much," Nathara said after pulling back.
Ripper went red. What she said was precisely his desire.
"And what are you going to do if I won't drive back?" Ripper said.
Nathara had had enough of him, she abruptly got on top of him.

"Hh-olly" he sucked in a breath, almost as if squeezing his organs. "Look up at me when I'm on top," she held his head up
he took a moment before obeying, slowly raised his head but as soon as he did the butterflies hit him so hard.
"What did I say, why are you back gazing down?"
Ripper gripped the seat, glanced in multiple directions, so nervous, he's back to feelings he felt eight years ago.
"My butterflies destroyed me," he said.
"I didn't do anything, you know right?" she said.
She touched his chest, he tried resisting to gaze at her eyes but the more he resisted it his eyes rolled further.
"Come on drive back," she got off of him back to her seat, "Nathara, I don't think I can," he looked at his pants, covering something that was pretty obvious, "okay get up I'll drive."
She left him breathless, helpless and turned on...
"Can you at least touch my body while you're driving"
"you definitely don't want to end up in the hospital after such action, idiot." she laughed out loud.

VIPER'S POV
Is Nathara in the other room? what room are we in if she's in this house. Venom had us locked up like we're danger. But what do I do when I see Nathara, she left without saying a word, what if she's with that psychotic Ripper, he's so dangerous for her.
"Who's that handsome boy right here?" She indicated with her finger and towards Willow's seat, "oh that's none of your business Venom,"
"I'll let you out if you tell me" she smiled at him so purely.
"It's Willow," I said, we'll its Vince's lover now, "let us out," I added.
"no wonder why you're dumb, I'd choose Ripper over you honestly Nathara did best."-"I can do whatever I please with you." Vince said.
Is she with Ripper? I questioned myself too much was on my mind, what about me.

TO BE CONTINUED...