43- Explain why

Reader's POV"You can't hold back," "You're kissing me like crazy

Reader's POV
"You can't hold back,"
"You're kissing me like crazy."
Nathara said holding Vipers face and hand. Soft bed, soundproof room which prevents them from hearing the fight outside, but does Nathara care, or does she only do that to test them after leaving them for the real work. Did she depend on them for the reason that Ripper won't come near?

"Do you want to be in control of me today?" She knows he wouldn't resist her even with her toxicity, especially to try something new.
"Oh then let me give you pleasure Nathara," He smiled as if he was doing this everyday,
"actually in fact I need to blindfold you," Viper whispered.
"Oooh I didn't think you'd go this way from the start,"
He gave Nathara a beautiful grin and said, "Shhh," his eyes, glowed neon, confessing this time that he was feeling warm.

He bit her lip as if his life depended on it, but after stripping off every layer of clothing from her body and leaving her in panties, he proceeded to sink into her skin.
He said, "Be ready mommy," to divert her attention.
He used a piece of fabric from her clothing, to blindfold her. Though he could still sense Ripper's scent, he couldn't help but be taken by hers as well.

Viper reached her sensitive area, which would drive her insane, and gently began to bite on the silky material of her underwear while holding one of her breasts in his palm.

He slides his hand through Nathara's pant pocket to get a blade while he kisses her lightly, and his pleasure spreading over her entire body.
He begins kissing Nathara's neck, but this time he makes the clear choice. He grabs himself in his hands and attempts to gently sever his palm, causing himself to bleed while simultaneously loving and pleasuring Nathara.

Viper sought to remain silent in response, but his emotions spoke more than he intended.
Nathara's most recent wound was still lightly bleeding. Viper gently put his hand on her wrist, allowing his blood to enter hers.
In an endeavor to distract her with pleasure, he continued to kiss her breasts. As she preciously did, Nathara experienced the same sensation of a cool liquid entering her body.

She remarked in confusion, "I feel a little nauseous and weak," and he answered, "I noticed," continuing to kiss her body in places he hadn't yet reached.Everything was going according to Viper's plan, was it?Ripper's toxic solution couldn't penetrate Viper since he was stronger.

In order to see the view, he rose up and walked to the window, leaving Nathara turned on.She stood up next to him while covering her body."Why did you believe this would be efficient?" Nathara remarked, "In a few minutes", he grinned.

"How did you know this was the option, exactly?" She uttered while she glanced at him thoughtfully.
"I was injured and sitting in my room pondering while doing so, and after giving it some consideration, I came up with this. I hurt you, and his blood blended with yours as a result."

When Vail entered the room, she screamed, "FUCK YEAH, we beat them again," and she looked embarrassed when she realized what was going on in the room...

TO BE CONTINUED...