54- Labyrinth

Reader's POV "Please hit me, Nathara, for everything bad I've done

Reader's POV
"Please hit me, Nathara, for everything bad I've done." - "Torture me," Ripper said with a smirk. He took a short breath after, that hit his stomach with butterflies. "I'm going to sit in the back of the room, you do what you want to him." Venom commanded and stretched back to the big sofa.

"Let's get away." Ripper said, peering into Nathara's ravishing green eyes saying, "We can collide our powers together, I've learned that by myself," He added, "I need to act like I'm torturing you." Nathara said pouring wax on his chest with one hand while holding his shaft in the other, sending thrills through his entire body and causing an intense climax.

"It was an accident, I couldn't control my reckless self. I apologize, mistress." he joked in order to seem dramatic, his voice didn't sound serious.
Nathara hit him on his face quite sharply, leading him to groan.
She laughed at his sensitivity as soon as he came causing his thighs to rapidly tremble. "I can't focus on my powers." he whispered shaking.

Suddenly the alarm has beeped into Venom's dungeon, "I'm watching you." she left the room to check what happened, and meanwhile Ripper and Nathara were trying to escape as fast as they could, "fast, use your powers to break free," she mumbled fast while also applying force to the cuffs.

"RIPPER YOUR'E NAKED!" Nathara shouted, "Oh bet you like that," Said Ripper catching a breath.

They ran together holding hands towards the exit from the other side of the dungeon, "grab the car keys, they're placed on the desk inside the black room, I know the backdoor of this place."

"Oh you've been working together that's why you're smart here." Nathara rolled her eyes at him, getting in the car after having the keys from the room.

"That was mean." he looked at her with a downward smile, while turning the engine on, "did you enjoy what happened in the room?" Ripper asked, "I was torturing you for your behavior. And I enjoyed it pretty much."
-"did YOU enjoy it Ripper?" Nathara questioned drawing a grin that heavily turned into a smirk.
"Couldn't you feel my stomach sink? The butterflies hit me like crazy, I thought you felt them because your hand was on my tummy."

"I could only see you hard, nothing else I could sense."
-"Oh wasn't that enough darling?" Ripper smiled tilting his head slightly to glance at Nathara and back at the road.
"You're the only one that can cause that by the way, I was rock hard, your touch is divine." He inhaled speeding up and turning up the music, "Don't make it too dramatic-"
"Oh bet you should try this one with me Nathara." He cut her off nodding his head.
"You're the only woman who can bring me excitement, liberation, and guilt all at the once."
Nathara was shook he had used these words, to describe the powerful emotions she had given him..

TO BE CONTINUED...