4- in need of her touch

Reader's "her" POVShe drove to the headquarters of the mafia She was the most important among six other girls who were assisting her all this time

Reader's "her" POV
She drove to the headquarters of the mafia
She was the most important among six other girls who were assisting her all this time.
"WAKE UP little boy" she shook him roughly laying on a soft red bed.

he wakes up and looks around in a frightened way.
"where are we" he said looking up at her.
"I will explain later baby boy but now tell me, do you know why you fainted?"
"I remember you were touching me then, something was building up down me and it felt so good till it got too good and I saw everything black in my eyes"
"so you were getting overstimulated?" she said.
"I think maybe yeah mommy" he said.
"did you ever reach your climax little one?" she spoke.
"I- I don't think so, no"
"oh I see why you fainted" she said.

he looked at her with puppy eyes and said not admitting he was scared:
"mommy can I hug you"
"ofc you can, no need to ask me for that" she said.
She opened her arms widely and smiled at him,
falling into her arms he felt warm, comfy and never wanted to leave them, she played with his hair softly and gently, causing him to fall asleep in her arms.

knocks on the door woke her up after she almost fell asleep, she didn't want to wake her little boy so she let him sleep alone while going with the other girls alone to talk,
"WHAT HAPPENED" they said.
"shhh keep quiet, I know u didn't know he was this cute but keep calm" she said.
"TELL US MORE"
"look he was my "dom" which isn't anymore, he kind of changed and it's strange, now he is my little boy I suppose "
"so are you gonna keep him for you?" they said.
"of course, I will girls" she said.
"I gotta get back to him, I'll see you later!!" she said.

opening the door she found him eavesdropping through the door's opening
"AND what the hell are you trying to listen to bad boy?" she said.
"I heard you were talking about me.." he said.
"Who are these girls mama?" he asked her.
TO BE CONTINUED...