29- Desirable

Nathara's POVViper was so into the music although my knowledge didn't mention he did like it

Nathara's POV
Viper was so into the music although my knowledge didn't mention he did like it. He was dancing cheerfully and singing along, it's like he forgot about it all and insisted on having fun with me tonight.

We arrived at my favorite club it isn't even far from my house we almost got home.., entrance neon red lights with a huge door waiting for two fancy boiling hot chicks to spend the night in.

Viper was stunned, to be honest, the club is huge I would have had the same expression he has if it was my first time here. "what's your type" I asked Viper
"in drinks I mean".

Viper's POV
Um.. thank god I thought twice before saying "YOU" to the question.
And so I got embarrassed but it eased right away,
"I don't drink Nathara"
-"Not to be a bad partner but I want you to try it"
Alright, she's not wrong for letting me decide,
"anything you want then"
-"I'll take two Champagne Cocktails" she said with a chill voice.

-"is it your first time" Nathara spoke.
"I mean I did drink a bit on new year's but never in a place alike"

Reader's POV
Before handing Viper the glass, Nathara dropped a pill that will get Viper slightly aroused and turned on, it was not a drug, just a sexual pill.

"try this, it's different than usual champagne" Nathara said.
Viper took a sip of that sparkly looking drink,
"well I didn't think it would taste this good" and it kept pulling him in to drink more and more till he finished the whole glass.

Viper's POV
After I drank the entire glass raising toasts with Nathara, about life, love, success, and so on, I felt my body starting to tingle.
Lots lots of pleasure was filling up my body completely, I got hard after a short time of drinking and felt like I was going to burst, a slight touch of Nathara's hand on my hardness and I'm gonna explode, losing control.

It is the first time arousal hits me, my cock is too hard, it's going to penetrate my pants soon, I'm scared Nathara will notice that.
My body tightened with each breeze of pleasure
I froze in place, and the arousal got stronger spreading across my legs to the top of my head.
I couldn't concentrate, and saw Nathara come close towards me,
"let's go dancing together, there are not many people"
The club was empty it was still early.

Nathara's POV
By Viper's movement you can see the pills working hard to turn him on, he barely can walk as pills create pleasure between these two beautiful legs.

Viper collapsed on the ground sitting on two and looked up at me holding that erect member between his hands.

"What's wrong?" I look at him, even though I know what's happening.
Viper mumbles muffled words, I can't hear him properly, he mostly just looks up.
Due to the music I desired to act differently, I grabbed Viper's chin and pointed it up towards me, he opened his mouth right away without me demanding it.
I poured even more alcohol into his attractive long throat that would suck me later.

Which lead to Viper being more turned on than me, and that is what I precisely needed.

TO BE CONTINUED in the next chapter ;)