40- Six years ago part 2

Six years ago Nathara's FlashbacksHe struggled to kiss me back and began to breathe quicker, his eyes rolling with delight

He struggled to kiss me back and began to breathe quicker, his eyes rolling with delight. I moved down to his neck, ear to ear, eyes staring eyes, mouth meeting mouth and his moans accelerating with tightness in his core.
I was gripping his neck by the back as I got close to his ear, started kissing it as well as biting gently on it, he sucked in a breath, stopped and backed off looking me deeply in the eyes.
"forget about this." He spoke.
Ripper was only wearing his underwear when he left, knowing well that no one would complain about him because of his gorgeous body.

One week later..
"Why do you work here?" Ripper asked with compassion, who was he pitying? "I need the money because I ran away from my parents when I was 18 and couldn't find the funds to pay for my education, so here we are." I looked ashamed but I really did not care not even a bit.

He started a deep conversation with me and I didn't like where it was going, "I have other clients waiting for me too" I said in hope to end it.
"I'll pay you a lot more than they do, don't worry"
I couldn't do anything but stare strongly into his dazzling blue eyes.

We were in the exact same room, every time, he made me feel like I'm the main character.
And my heart dropped every time I saw him entering the club, his dominance shows the moment he enters, but his vulnerability fills the room the moment he's between my arms.

"Mommy" he satrted.
"I'm sorry what was that?" I questioned.
"Never apologize to me mommy, it's only me whos allowed to."
Knowing exactly what he was doing, "mommy" Ripper claimed, but what did he mean by that?
He said, grinning like a child, "I need cuddles." He continued, turning that innocent smile into a stern smirk and peeking sight from his eyes, "No, I want you to kiss my whole body while my wrists are restrained." I remained to wait for an answer while I stared at him in confusion.

"Ugh you ruined it, I'm not meant to tell you why I called you that," he grumbled.

"I ruined it? Be quiet." I murmured and took both of his hands, putting him down. He was unable to move, but he was able to speak, which I loathed.I had to kiss his mouth in order to get him to keep quiet.

He smiled and confidently replied, "I'm all yours." He then threw his head back and took a deep breath as he knew what was about to happen.

I unbuckled his belt and pulled it out of his pants. I fastened it so well and attached it to the chair's back by tying his hands together with the belt. I took hold of his shirt and nodded for him to bite on it to keep it from falling down.

He said, staring forward at the shirt, "before I do that. you're my addiction." bit on it, and then turned to look at me.

"already?" I was perplexed. He beamed as though he was feeling terrible and ashamed for saying "yes already."
I asked him curiously, "Am I that powerful?" I grinned.
"You always will be. heed my warnings."

One year later
"I have no idea what happened to him; he changed and became quite hostile. Could his mother be the cause of this? Veth, is that even possible? "

"So, previously he was being okay, you were dominating him until he began to do the same, which annoyed you? you're such a top Nath" Vethis replied.

"Exactly this happened, god, it got so toxic."
"Okay, would you like to stay with me for the weekend? I could send you some money to cover the flight." I sensed a wink coming. She knew I was broke, Vethis is such a savor.

Why hadn't I achieved enough success to be enrolled in a university right now? Why should I suffer pain due to my parents' actions? To make getting money easier, I need that to be less of a problem for me. But because of them, that won't happen.

I couldn't help but stare blankly out the window at the streets, wishing that I would be far more strong than Ripper right now.

TO BE CONTINUED...