22- collapse

Viper's POVShe was beaming a wide smile, before raising her hand, I was shocked, even her? she wanna hit me too?I realized I was the problem then

Viper's POV
She was beaming a wide smile, before raising her hand, I was shocked, even her? she wanna hit me too?
I realized I was the problem then.
Nathara checked me, checked my soaking wet face closely.
"I'm sorry I took it too far, come here," she said opening her arms wide offering a hug.

"no" I said silently stepping far away from her, looking at the view of the city hoping it would calm my nerves a little down. peaceful music filling the background got me out of focus.

I zoned out looking at the movement of lights, my vision is blurred out cause of the tears gathering, I couldn't notice her approaching me, whilst I was telling myself not to breakdown in front of her, I don't want her to see me weak, I look strong yet I'm delicate.

I know she sees strength in me and my eyes, but as soon as I enter my mom's house, I'm vulnerable, frail, and thin skinned.
I wish I can handle it, why am I oversensitive? this all got in my head again, as always.

A sense of Nathara's hands wrapping my chest from behind, made me flinch horribly, I turned my head just to meet her eyes, hugged her impulsively, and immediately collapsed in front of her.

I got down on my knees hugging her and trying to hide my face from her gazing eyes whilst crying, she now knows I'm weak, how about seeing my weakness drip down my face.

All this time she tried dragging me to the sofa, as my stubborn self stopped her from doing that and stayed on the floor hugging her standing body, trying again she managed hauling me into that dark black sofa, confusingly she didn't even ask what's wrong and just hugged me tighter allowing me to cry and lose myself in her warm arms.

Letting loose of the tightness in my throat, letting it all out, including any inside screams, Nathara handled all of me, even this side..

"let it all out, do not leave anything trapped inside you". she said stroking my neck as light as her soft light hands.
I let everything out, not leaving any emotion of anger, anxiety, frustration, fear, or guilt behind.
If the world was falling apart, at this point I wouldn't give a shit, I would not even notice, safety and warmth were filling me.

"tell me what you wanna say, I feel it coming outta your throat, speak." she said letting me go from that tight warm hug.

TO BE CONTINUED...