10- Shy Boy?

Reader's POVGetting in the water Viper's body started shivering it was too cold for him, was it? maybe it wasn't the cause of cold, perhaps it's the cause of being revived after his death

Reader's POV
Getting in the water Viper's body started shivering it was too cold for him, was it? maybe it wasn't the cause of cold, perhaps it's the cause of being revived after his death.

He zoned out and thought to himself "why do I feel so safe and secure around her, Whenever she approaches me I feel weird, I feel some sort of butterflies or a good feeling down my stomach."

Nathara noticed that he was shivering and approached his body, he gasped and immediately inhaled sharply and got butterflies.
He blushed a little cause he didn't expect it and turned around.

Their eyes met each other and he said "you scared me"
Nathara answered "But you knew I'm beside you why would it surprise you?"
"I zoned out" Viper said.
"What were you think-"
"Thank you Nathara"
"what for Viper,"
"Thank you for reviving me"
"Of course, I will Viper, don't ever doubt it."
They looked at each other at the time it was something else, other than their usual hugs, it was different, some sort of powerful and filled with pleasure.

She hugged him and ran her fingers through his wavy wet hair, he hugged her tighter shedding a tear that wasn't visible among drops of water on his soft pure skin.

He was sensitive at this time, also lost between his thoughts, where would they lead him.?
Yet having other thoughts about Nathara, got him aroused, suddenly she touched his leg accidentally and it made him stand still not moving to try to realize the sense of her touch.

"Viper let's get out, we gotta take some rest."
-"But I wanna stay here with you so we relax a bit after the pressure that happened today."
She grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the water,
Far away from the guns, they were sitting beside the pool not knowing there was a green member hiding...

They took towels from across and started drying their bodies, he was shirtless, the water drops on his body looked so attractive and hot, she took a towel, sat him down, put it up to his head, and started rubbing it trying to dry his hair, he was smiling, his smile was so cute it made her heart warm.

It made him feel warm and safe as he was thinking to himself, looking up at her with eyes filled with joy..
"Viper" she said.
"Yes Nathara" he looked up at her.
"remember your eyes were glowing in the elevator today?" she spoke.
"umm, yes but what does it mean,"
"you tell me Viper" she said.
Viper thought to himself, he knew why his eyes glowed.
"I don't know"
"Oh? really? I think you do shy boy"
He blushed as they heard a gunshot..
They both turned around and saw the green powered member..
"STAY BEHIND ILL PROTECT YOU"Nathara yelled.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT...?