28- bouquet of red roses

Viper's POV She's right I am scared and that's because if she overthinks it, she can definitely find out I'm in love with her

Viper's POV
She's right I am scared and that's because if she overthinks it, she can definitely find out I'm in love with her. Our friendship will be ruined if so.

I kept quiet thinking of what possibly Nathara would do now?
how will she act or solve this?
And when she kissed me I got hard, I guess I'm even sensitive to that too.

She put music, even though it was just a beat but it made me feel like I was in a fantasy book, giving me butterflies over my body.
They weren't normal stomach ones but it felt like tension and pleasure were mixed, which made me fantasize about her all the way to the base.

Eventually, I was zoned out, as we arrived Nathara shook me roughly till I got back out of my deep imaginations of her.

We entered the base, there was a bouquet of red roses and a tiny greeting card.
Nathara read the card and threw the flowers right away, no wonder who was it from.

She rushed to the room where computers and communication supplies were.

She called unknown to me numbers and hidden agents that I never knew about. I couldn't hear the conversations going between but I could see what exactly she was doing.

"I KNEW IT" she yelled out exiting the room.
"It's Ripper, Viper.
I promise you, you'll never get bothered again by this son of a bitch okay? gonna show him hell."

That slightly scared me, what did she mean by " I'm not gonna get bothered by him anymore"
is it like a threat for him?

"No, it's alright"
-"No it's not, he's done that a couple of times before, we were in a toxic relationship and I thought he'd stop doing that bullshit but apparently he didn't."

I sensed her being so mad and I didn't wanna continue arguing about it.

Nathara's POV
So Ripper is behind all that and he's not gonna enjoy it, I didn't care for the strong boys before but Viper owns my heart.

The flowers were sent by him too, the card was saying " From unknown to my dear Nathara ;) ".
He doesn't wanna leave me in peace, but since it's weekend I don't wanna stress not myself nor Viper I will deal with it later.

"Hey boy have you ever been to a nightclub before?"
-"no" Viper said quietly,
innocent, perfect.
"Follow me then." I led him upstairs to change clothes.
-"but my mom won't agree"
"didn't you say you wanted to be independent? follow me I said."

"Wear this" I handed him my favorite looking suit on him and told him to get dressed.

And as I always dress for clubs, my first choice is a black silk long dress with only a necklace that contains a diamond in the middle.

I got astounded, Viper looks hot in that suit but with his shirt unbuckled,
"can you buckle it for me please" Viper said smiling.
I wouldn't say no to that, I got close to him and got him ready.

We went down to the car and I blasted some music to make us forget, at least for me.
But this music couldn't let Viper zone out this time...

What's the next chapter?