48- Tempting chat

Willow's POV"I understand how hard it can be to accept that the person you love might love someone else, but you also told me it's obvious she has feelings for you, no?" I said

Willow's POV
"I understand how hard it can be to accept that the person you love might love someone else, but you also told me it's obvious she has feelings for you, no?" I said.
"She also has them for Ripper too, I'm not stupid, it's clearly seen."
Nathara's phone chimes again with a message from Vince saying, "Nath? is everything okay?"

"Vince stop texting Nathara she left her phone here," my brother said.
Vince is the guy who sent Nathara the message about me. Wait, I did send a message mentioning my name, "Vince!?" I screamed as I turned to face the voice. "I didn't realize she worked with you," but it was the girl I first met at the train station. I was hiding a huge grin and my heart was nearly overflowing with excitement. I let out a bewildered gasp when I realized that the girl I had been hoping to see for the past month also happens to work with my brother.
As Vince makes her way closer to Willow and Viper, "Nathara dragged me away from you after warning me that you had a connection to the other guys."
"No, but they looked dangerous, I liked the way you stood up against them."
"I had no idea that was your type brother." Viper said grinning, he knows I was looking for a strong beautiful and dominant girl, "I'll let you two chat while I go back and check on Nathara." Viper said.

I liked her smile since it showed that she was happy to have found me, "What's your favorite book you've read so far, you look like a reader?" Vince asked, breaking the awkward silence.  I added, "I actually read about sculpture," she seems interested in what I had to say.

Vince's POV
Even though it would be ideal for him to be a submissive, I think he's cute and he looks like a switch, so that's a bonus. Nathara and I have similar tastes in men.
"And what do you do for a living?" I said impatiently, "Honestly, I like to be simple, living in a big house but somewhere in a forest or where it rains, with a swimming pool and plants all around, having my own studio where I write and sculpt, just a chill life, I don't feel the need to live a luxurious life." He spoke candidly.

I liked what I heard; a swimming pool too? here it starts to get tempting, "I swim as a profession." I added. I resumed my thinking. I care to a few plants in my room, and I admire men who invest time in activities that don't call for much effort but still demand unique ability and skill.

"You could help me a little, I'm bad at swimming. would you do CPR on me if I drown?" He grinned, seemed to be pleading with me to do so, and that is exactly what I was going for.
"So, up to the pool?" I winked at him, it felt powerful. I stated to make it seem easy for him, but I knew it wasn't.
It was five o'clock and I wanted to get to know him better but away from everyone only us.

TO BE CONTINUED...