12- Tears over tension

Reader's "his" POVI went to my room at night, even now I felt kind of weird

Reader's "his" POV
I went to my room at night, even now I felt kind of weird.. It felt like I was living inside of a body I guess?
I tried sleeping but all I had in my head are some guilty? or awful thoughts.
All I can think about is why did she revive me and what could've happened if she didn't, and why did she choose me over her boyfriend that she loved?

I wandered around my room in the moonlight, however, I still wasn't able to get calm, I put on some r&b and got up to the roof..
It was quiet, city empty, lights off,
pretty expected since it was 2 am, it was very dark at night.. the only light there was is the moonlight, it was so bright.

Even tho I felt warm looking at the stars but it didn't work this time.
I was so down. I couldn't think of anything else or even sleep.
I started thinking about it more and more, I am kinda the overthinker type, I can't concentrate, not think about it a lot and I can't keep it calm, all I can do is think shit over. and I hate it.

Tears dripping down my face cause it was too much on me, my head was hurting so bad I couldn't even see clearly.

Reader's POV
Nathara was asleep, but she felt something was wrong plus her tattoo glowed every time Viper was mentally or physically hurt, she felt it and woke up.

Nathara went upstairs to make sure everything was good with Viper, it was cold outside.
It was stressful.
She arrived to the top and saw Viper sitting on the ground, with her tattoo getting brighter.

She got closer to him, "Viper?" she asked.
He flinched and took a sharp breath looking at her with his eyes, eyes full of fear and tension.
She saw tears on his face, her heart got so warm she couldn't hold it, she went in for a hug and pulled him closer to her chest, making him warm since his nose was cold.
His nose was ice cold, eyes full of tears, hair messy, he looked lost with his head hurting him badly..

He was mumbling something, it was close to " I'm So- r-y, itsss m fault" Nathara understood what was it about and decided not to talk to him, she knows that if she will, things will get worse.
He couldn't concentrate on what he's saying, he was paying attention to everything around him and turning around for every little noise.

Even though she was holding him closely to her chest, he still was moving around with his head so much, it looked tense.
She grabbed him, carried him away from cold into the glass space, it was all a covered glass room with a huge black comfy sofa.
Nathara put him down gently not causing him to get distracted by his headache or over thoughts.

She held Viper tight to her chest, calming him down, playing with his hair softly, warming him between her arms.
Viper felt safe for the first time, he felt warm, and a little bit of butterflies down his stomach, he couldn't even realize they were strong, because it was too intense on him.
The butterflies caused him to relax a bit and calm down, sleeping the night in her arms he felt so cozy.

Viper never cried in front of me, he always looked strong.

WHAT WOULD HAPPEN THE NEXT DAY?...