52- Rush to kiss me

Reader's POVVenom said that like she had weapons prepared, and Ripper was so scared like he hadn't seen weapons

Reader's POV
Venom said that like she had weapons prepared, and Ripper was so scared like he hadn't seen weapons. Ripper felt like he lost all of his dominance the moment he got locked up by a stunning woman and Nathara watched, as he's turned into the submissive man he used to be the first time he had seen her".

"That's humiliation,"
"Do you remember what you did in front of Viper's lover? exactly, don't you remember that?" Venom spoke as she moved to the drawer located across the room.
"I'm going to do so now, just for fun, to hurt you.
I heard you're into those things, so I'm bringing a long whip and some wax," she said.
He insisted, "Only by Nathara. Only she can disgrace me like that."

"How did you fall in love with someone like that?" Nathara asked Venom.
"I don't believe he is a horrible man, I would want Ripper to fall in love with me in the same way that he did with you, Nathara, because you still don't seem to understand how much he loves you."

Vethis's POV
We entered a massive club in the city, the ceilings were high that they had long lights hanging from above, we sat down the black marbelous bar, and there was a tall fancy bartender with ebony skin who helped us pick our cocktail for the night.

I felt stuttery that I hadn't felt in a while when Vail said, "You're so attractive, Vethis," her blue glowing eyes piercing mine with a fierce gaze. She makes me lose some of my dominance, which kind of bothers me. She grabbed my chin and murmured, "I-" as I drew away from the kiss, "Vail, I don't want to rush things," and as I said those words, I felt my dominance wane, but she did it again, "Forgive me."

She gave me another kiss, but this time I didn't hesitate because I knew she was right for me the kiss itself confirmed it. And so she grabbed hold of my hip; this girl had just appeared so innocent, but now she was making ME insane;

"I don't want to rush things because it will strengthen our bond. I am fine with cuddles and kisses, but other than that, I ask for your patience." I said wising for validation.
I never in my life imagined that I would be giving up on relationships, but this girl drove me mad; when I'm with her, it feels as though time has stopped, and once more I sound like a fool saying such things.

Vail grinned and said, "Let's go dance."
I was so relieved to hear this response because the music was chill and we could slow dance to it.
She held both of my hands and put them on her shoulder while gripping by my waist, which felt better and less sexual, I thought to myself. She looks so innocent, her light blue eyes represent the clear skies, and her freckles, everything screams kind of cute and little.
Despite what might be expected, I felt very little while she held me in her hands, yet it was wonderful to give in to her beauty.
She grinned and gave me a strong hug as the song continued to play as we were dancing in the spotlight. The merging of the white and dark blue lights with her hair made the scenario seem almost like something out of a movie.
I had no idea I could think so widely and use such vivid words to describe one person. I observed how stupid and worthless men are. I was aware of my lesbian sexuality, but I also didn't consider falling in love with a woman.

TO BE CONTINUED...