46- Reason for death

Reader's POV"Good morning Viper," Vixen said, she was working on a project "Oh god I had such a terrible sleep," I heard a car out of the garage when Nathara left, any idea where she headed? or if she's okay?"I can see you're tense Viper, she must...

Reader's POV
"Good morning Viper," Vixen said, she was working on a project "Oh god I had such a terrible sleep," I heard a car out of the garage when Nathara left, any idea where she headed? or if she's okay?
"I can see you're tense Viper, she must be fine just took some space."
"No I can feel something bad happening," he walked to the living room where the girls were having breakfast "Hey Vethis, any plans today?"
"Me and Vail are planning to go to a club only the two of us," she said looking at Vail happily as if she was aware of Vail's desires for the evening.
At first glance, Vail appears to be a quiet and reserved individual who enjoys reading a lot of books. A blonde girl with blue eyes, nobody knew that she enjoyed to party and was a very outgoing person. So what is Vail anticipating when Vethis enters her life?

Viper got a message from an unknown number once again saying:
"Don't bother for Venom's death, I offered her a lot to betray you and she didn't even hesitate a second, perhaps she had planned so, but an appropriate opportunity never presented itself..
And if I had to prove that, do you remember when Nath revived you after you were shot by a sniper? no one knew it was her, I commanded her to do so. I was trying to eliminate you, but she saved you.
I am not evil, I killed her for our own good, believe me I simply need Nathara's love. Venom turned against me after helping me, it was merely a kill to ensure my survival ;)"

"He's not evil? really?" Viper said after reading that aloud to the girls.
"I kind of want to believe that, it sounds just as right, especially considering that we were unsure of who shot you." Vixen said.
"But me and Venom were on good terms, she was kind to me," Viper stated in confusion
"That's odd, but not everyone can be as nice as he seems," said Venison walking past the entrance arriving after a long way back from a firearm store.

Viper got another text from his brother saying,
-"I'll be in town in an hour, meet me at your place?"
"Come on, you know I don't have my own place, I'll send you a location to my base"
"Ok"
Viper seemed content that his brother is paying him a visit after a long time of not meeting.

When Viper was looking about the house and spotted Nathara's phone on the couch, he assumed that she had stepped outside to gather her thoughts.
.
.
.
Viper goes to open the door for his brother after he saw his car in the cameras, "Yooo," Viper says with a large smile on his face, he his big brother a tight hug before gesturing for him to sit on the sofa.

The phone chimed a text message as they were sitting on the sofa next to it, a text from Vince said: "Greetings, Nath. Someone had sent me a text mentioning that they're Willow Collymore, and it's that jerk Ripper again,"
After asking Viper to grab him a glass of water, Viper's brother must have seen the text.

TO BE CONTINUED...