15- deserved

Nathara's POVViper was so hot wearing his black suit, the mask fits his face features so magnificently, his inviting perfume made me want to fuck him, but somehow I managed to hold it together

Nathara's POV
Viper was so hot wearing his black suit, the mask fits his face features so magnificently, his inviting perfume made me want to fuck him, but somehow I managed to hold it together..

We went in to the hall, it was a massive palace, music playing in the background was so rich and everybody were preparing themselves to start a dance , we were supposed to be in pairs and for some reason I picked Viper.

Me and Viper grabbed each other, he grabbed my waist and I grabbed his shoulder, even tho I wanted to be the one holding his waist, but he's still new to the other me.
To be honest I'd be lying if I said that I care for my boyfriend's death atm and I know myself I wouldn't even keep thinking about it.

All of the hall started dancing, atmosphere was dark but romantic, lights were dimmed, candles glimmering all across the hall, it's just so appealing.
.
.
.
.
Viper's POV
"Nathara?"..
Some guy approached my heavenly gorgeous Nathara, not admitting I was jealous, I could feel my stomach crumbling, body tightening and the feeling of unease crawling up my vines..

He is HOT. even tho he looks like a basic guy, he's a blond blue-eyed male who looked in his 20's
But was he really her type?
How does he even know her nickname? did he know everything about her? was he connected to her somehow? I didn't want to overthink before him even starting to talk so I just waited.
"Heyyy, long time no see huh." she said
THEY HUGGED?
"Viper! Come here" she said smiling lightly.
Walking towards them I felt the tension building up by every inch..I despised that shit.
"This is my ex, he also worked with me once before you." Nathara spoke

I was fucking surprised. I really didn't know what to say.

"OHHH....glad to meet youu .......-"
"Ripper Jones, please"
Ripper is handsome, I could absolutely see why he won her heart, but what did he do to lose it?
I started overthinking again.
also why was she showing me her ex? does she want to test or make me jealous? even tho she doesn't know what I feel.
I looked down at Nathara's arm, although she was wearing long mesh gloves,
I could see her tattoo glowing, yet she didn't notice at all.

I decided to blend in with the music, if I hope to know what he's working as or why did they break up i'd probably ask her and not make it awkward in here

"excuse me i'll go get me a drink." I spoke.
They chatted together for quite good 10 minutes while I was burning inside, almost as the green eyed monster.
I drank a little bit of alcohol, eased me a tiny bit though I was so eager to use my powers somehow even so I didn't want to lose control.
I got some of my powers mixed with the alcohol and it looked so mystical, I drank it, it felt too powerful and somehow I was losing my mind...
WHAT WOULD HAPPEN NEXT...